UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
Dynamic Exterior Pattern Turning Heads at Enigma on the Park
ALSO

I'm doing research on Toronto housing for a class project and could use everyones input

bran

Hi I'm currently doing research for a class project regarding housing in Toronto. My teacher is expecting people to get 1-3 dozen responses but I would like to stand out so if you have 60 seconds to check a couple of boxes regarding your current living arrangements I would greatly appreciate it.
Here is the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...v8aYxA3g2381JlT5Ag2O8j1Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have anyone questions regarding my research let me know!

MTown

I filled your survey, but to be honest, ask me again in two months when I'm living on someone's couch or out of my van.

Rents up again 200-300 dollars for similar units over last year. It's turning into a joke. Though, I reckon vacancies are going up so hopefully these landlords get a swift correction kick sometime soon.

Best of luck with your schooling! Sorry for ranting, housing in Toronto vexes me greatly these days.

tripwire

Done. But I have both a terrace and a balcony, and the terrace being bigger is where everything is, and what gets used the most. If I had just a balcony, I would make it as nice as I could.