News   Apr 19, 2024
 415     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 741     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 753     1 

If you could vote in the US Democratic Party primary

If you could vote in the Democratic primary, who would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if Bernie doesn't win, people have said that he could make or have made an impact just by having come so far and gotten enough support to put his ideas and policies into the realm of the mainstream/acceptable. There's discussion about how Hillary is already beginning to take on positions closer to Bernie's to attract voters.

Some people are even holding out hope that if he loses, Clinton might choose him as running mate, although I don't know how likely that would be.

A big question is how he'll do in the really populous states like, New York and California, that are left. Those states are ethnically/racially diverse and though people have said Bernie is less popular among minorities which does seem the case so far, especially among African-Americans in the South, where Clinton is really popular, who knows if he could become popular with minorities in the North?

Well looks like Sanders is winning Michigan.

Amazingly, he actually won. Every Michigan poll got it completely wrong.

CdFHlfjWwAAJSJW.jpg_large.jpg

Attachments

• CdFHlfjWwAAJSJW.jpg_large.jpg
    CdFHlfjWwAAJSJW.jpg_large.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 588
I certainly hope Sanders will win, however, the Americans in the south don't seem to be smart enough to understand him, but rather choose that greedy lying witch who represents everything wrong with America. I also have no idea why the minority voters would be "fond of" Bill Clinton considering he single handed created all that subprime mess that plagues the US even today.

If it comes to between Clinton and Trump, I would hope Trump wins. Nothing is worse than Hilary Clinton, I mean nothing.

I certainly hope Sanders will win, however, the Americans in the south don't seem to be smart enough to understand him, but rather choose that greedy lying witch who represents everything wrong with America. I also have no idea why the minority voters would be "fond of" Bill Clinton considering he single handed created all that subprime mess that plagues the US even today.

If it comes to between Clinton and Trump, I would hope Trump wins. Nothing is worse than Hilary Clinton, I mean nothing.

I have to agree. Trump is insane, but I much prefer him over that weasel Hillary Clinton. Let the Republican freak show make its way into the white house, I really don't care anymore. No matter who wins the election, Americans will get the president they deserve. Enjoy the entertainment for now, worry about the repercussions later.

Back