Mississauga Hurontario-Main Line 10 LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

Do you have any links/info about the work they’re doing? The only news I’m aware of are the TRBOT’s papers (thought pieces) and some bilateral working groups between operators.
The only thing that's public atm is an old document that outlines the potential options for Fare Integration. Any progress is unfortunately behind closed doors because it involves heavy negotiations between the transit agencies.

This is the document. http://www.metrolinx.com/en/regionalplanning/fareintegration/Draft Preliminary Business Case for Fare Integration in the GTHA v3.0.pdf

1611589494951.png

The only thing that's public atm is an old document that outlines the potential options for Fare Integration. Any progress is unfortunately behind closed doors because it involves heavy negotiations between the transit agencies.
Couldn't the province just say: "we're doing this"?

Are trhey though because at just about every TTC board meeting the issue of the TTC board having only met with the Metrolinx board once comes up despite them requesting for another.

There is no plan to relocate the south stop at Steeles to the north side as per Brampton Request. Big Mistake.

Roadwork on the 403 overpass will happen this summer. Sounds like normal work require over time due to the age of the overpass.

Roadwork for the 407 overpass including guideway and new ramps will happen in 2022.

I think the writer is confused as to location as it should be for the Port Credit Lakeshore Line since that is the only underground station plan for the line. The box will be built in the Port Credit GO parking lot and push north under the tracks.

As for the QEW, not what I am hearing, but its possible a box is plan there as well and will have to be built on the south side unless in precast sections made and store on the south side where McD used to be.

^ I'm not sure what you're referring to. What specific mistake/wording error are you suggesting for this paragraph from the post?

The ‘Push Box’

After this is complete, excavation and shoring works for the QEW underpass will follow. Once the area has been excavated and supported, crews will build the hollow concrete structure, or a ‘push box’ and install temporary track support systems. Following that, hydraulic jacks will be used to slowly push the push box into its place. The QEW push box is the first of its kind in Ontario and will be a permanent structure that will act as a passageway for the LRT to move from surface level and into the underground station platform.

^ I'm not sure what you're referring to. What specific mistake/wording error are you suggesting for this paragraph from the post?

The ‘Push Box’

After this is complete, excavation and shoring works for the QEW underpass will follow. Once the area has been excavated and supported, crews will build the hollow concrete structure, or a ‘push box’ and install temporary track support systems. Following that, hydraulic jacks will be used to slowly push the push box into its place. The QEW push box is the first of its kind in Ontario and will be a permanent structure that will act as a passageway for the LRT to move from surface level and into the underground station platform.
What underground station is at or near the QEW??
"The QEW push box is the first of its kind in Ontario and will be a permanent structure that will act as a passageway for the LRT to move from surface level and into the underground station platform."

Any word on service routing or frequency? Seems Metrolinx managed to continue the trade-offs of the local and express bus routes with this wye over the 403.

Back