News   Apr 19, 2024
 165     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 496     3 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 667     1 

Hudson's Bay Company

Noticed on Friday that there is a new shop in the basement of the Queen Street store, Brika, full of etsy-type crafts. Located next to the Drake General Store. Full of felt Christmas ornaments, etc.

While stuck in Santa Clause related congestion yesterday afternoon, I noticed that the new Hudson's Bay signage is on the Queen Street store, and the old "B" Bay logo is gone. At least on the Richmond Street frontage.

Readying the in-store Kleinfeld's (Say Yes to the Dress) bridal salon:

BZeIjDSIgAErx1j.jpg

While stuck in Santa Clause related congestion yesterday afternoon, I noticed that the new Hudson's Bay signage is on the Queen Street store, and the old "B" Bay logo is gone. At least on the Richmond Street frontage.

Anyone have pics?

Wasn't expecting the sign to be so high up. It's barely visible now.

On the bright side, no more blatant yellow sign that takes away from this gorgeous building

They are back lit too, so very visible at night. They have also changed the sign at the entrance to the bridge over Queen from the Eaton Centre.

Nice!
(Better than the Vancouver signage, which are also inidvidual letters but on a long beige box)

But why aren't the 2 signs evenly spaced from the corner?

The OCD in me is totally not understanding the thinking (or lack) behind the spacing of those two signs.

I understand why they did it. They placed it on the very left side of the corner two windows for each side. It would have looked better if they did it symmetrically though

Back