Toronto Howard Park Residences | 24.99m | 8s | Triumph | RAW Design

According to the developer, it's 75% sold and building demolition begins May 14th...for Phase 1. Being on three streetcar lines and in a cool area of town, this should be sold out. But happy that it's going ahead and looking forward to the Phase 2 launch.

Amazing location. If I could move anywhere else in the city, it would be Roncy. Such a dynamic mix of diverse retail along this strip, also appears to a healthy influx of new shops near the norther portion. If I lived here, I'd definitely frequent Gate 403 every night.

I don't think this is an amazing location. You've got the beer store, the ugly garage and polluting gas station next door, that ugly apartment tower across the street and the constant squeal of streetcars and cars speeding to beat the light.

I would live on Indian Road or Sunnyside though.

The building itself is attractive though--at least based on the renderings.

Last edited:
Agreed, AlbertC. I always enjoy reading your posts btw. This was my second choice after River City. I really dig the developer's previous project right behing here at 25 Ritchie St...its a neat building with a really cool courtyard area (with a water feature and landscaped gardens that really take you out of the city)...and others seem to agree because its got a great resale market for units there!

You've got those weird Jehovah Witness ppl around the corner,...
UD: It's one thing to insult and critique buildings or developers, or even people's choice in living in a particular building or location in Toronto, but your comments about people's religion and culture are disturbing. I'm not sure how your posts get passed scrutiny so often.

What's the location for phase 2? Hopefully on the corner where we could get a fantastic flatiron...

Hey Towered, no Phase 2 is just to the west of Phase 1, and they will have a common front foyer/entry area.

But Phases 1 & 2 take up 70% of the north side of Howard Park between Roncesvalles and Dundas and will be a massive improvement from what exists there now. I imagine that Dundas will improve over time. It has gotten better since I was a kid.

Plus, Mattamy has purchased close by (for their first Toronto condo) on the north-west corner of Roncy and Howard Park, so they have faith! I see this as a great location.

August 5

Some demolition has occurred...more to come:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 994
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 984
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,038
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 983
I live in the Ritchie Building and our unit is is directly in front of the construction on the ground level. They've been starting construction at 6:30 a.m which is obviously annoying. We were aware that there would be a development there when we bought. However, were not told that it would involve doing work on our actual building. In effect there is construction being done on my unit which is incredibly disruptive. Do I have any recourse or is it a suck it up situation?

Oct 6th

Shoring:

IMG_6716.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6716.jpg
    IMG_6716.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_6718.jpg
    IMG_6718.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 827