News   Apr 24, 2024
 351     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 406     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 756     1 

Hazelton Hotel/Condo (Yorkrow, 9s, P+S/IBI Group) COMPLETE

Yorkville can be expensive for Toronto, but it is hardly all of Toronto.

Y@Eglinton N to Blythwood is the best kept secret in Toronto. It's better than queen w in many regards (minus groovy for shoes) and you certainly don't have to deal with so many suburbanites. Stylish rich conservative Torontonians need only apply: I kinda like them!

Second best Yonge St strip: Roxborough to St Clair (but especially south of the RR tracks.)

Third: @night the bloor to college area isn't too bad for eating and people watching. South of Queen for architecture but not much else.

The rest: blah much of it could be bulldozed (those 1950's and onward one story shops.)

Yorkville is great for people watching--shopping is a letdown 'cause it reminds me how boring it is to wear "labels." And really are there any great restaurants in Yorkville?

I shall soon be working at the Hazelton--the loser with the laptop trading NG futures shall be me:) Look for the famous brown shaggy suit....

no way!

where will you be working?; in a lounge, restaurant or cafe...you lead a charmed life, however I could never deal with the stress of trading for a living.

I'd rather surf the net for a living.

...and you certainly don't have to deal with so many suburbanites. Stylish rich conservative Torontonians need only apply...

Yorkville is great for people watching--shopping is a letdown 'cause it reminds me how boring it is to wear "labels."

...but it seems you like to apply them.

Back