News   Apr 19, 2024
 28     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 722     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6.8K     2 

Hazelton Hotel/Condo (Yorkrow, 9s, P+S/IBI Group) COMPLETE

I would really love to see some pics of this building and am interested in how it meets the street. Am I going to have to walk through the area during TIFF to get a look (or read 12 more posts generalizing about the people who walk through the area...or the food at a restaurant)? ;)

I would say that Yorkville is the stomping grounds of the tacky Woodbridge set. Mr. and Mrs. Gino whiling away a Saturday afternoon. Forest Hill-ers tend to hang in Forest Hill village.
I thought it was the *club district* that was tarred by association with the "tacky Woodbridge set".

I guess it must be the clubbers' parents and dorky kid sisters who hang in Yorkville...

..or in French restaurants, bringing their own salad dressing and insisting that the chef make spring rolls for them...

I went to see my dentist in Hazelton Lanes yesterday, where it turns out that the exam rooms (?) face directly into the first couple of floors of hotel rooms in The Hazelton, at a distance of about 15 feet. Apparently there had been some half-naked woman cavorting on her balcony just before I came in.

I think if I ever need any delicate work done, like with a drill, I will request a non-south-facing room.

..or in French restaurants, bringing their own salad dressing and insisting that the chef make spring rolls for them...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/category?blogid=7L&cat=183

"... Rocker Sting stunned staff at a Miami restaurant by taking along his own chef to cook his meal, according to reports. The Police star insisted on having his personal chef preparing his meal in the kitchen of posh eatery Casa Tua in Miami Beach. A source tells Britain's The Sun, “It was amazing -- Casa Tua is one of the best places in town. It has some fantastic chefs and Sting brings his own person to cook. No one would believe it. Apparently his people booked ahead and said staff would cook for his friends but not for him.†..."

I'm bringing my own "chef" to ONE to cook my burger and fries--ie the local mcd's frozen p(h)atty+fries+condiments+bun. Does One have a microwave where i can heat it up?

One was packed 2nite; i'd forgotten it was film stuff there and asked some gorgeous woman whom she was trying to see--imho I'm the star:)! Anyhow, I told her to drop by One at around 5AM to help me eat the leftovers--in the garbage! I have this way of charming women....;)

A nice little video on the right hand side of this page, on the hotel (with interior views...and starting at $750 a night, most of us will only see video of the interior ;)): http://www.theglobeandmail.com/tiff2007

I am repeating myself, but compare the end result and the professionalism surrounding this project, and what Stinson promised and delivered with 1 King. He kept complaining about how Toronto does not have facilities that compare to facilities in great American cities, and he kept promising how he was going to be our savior in that regard, yet he underproduces.

So where are the two dozen articles comparing the developers of Hazelton to Trump??

Back