Haven on the Bluffs (VHL Developments) - Real Estate -

Do you know yet your move-in date? My date is mid-September. I had heard that there would be move-ins starting July but I haven't noticed anyone moving in yet

Mine is July 12, however the first move ins occurred beginning of July (townhouses and second floor units). I’m on the 3rd floor.

I’ve walked by the ground floor towns and looked in to see finishes. 2-3 families have moved in.

Just a heads up to those that are moving in to there new condos, their is a difference between occupancy date and the closing date which the builder may not mention. If your occupancy date happens before your closing date you will be paying the builder phantom rent, which means you won't be paying for your mortgage but paying the builder instead. Your mortgage starts on the closing date that's when you actually own it.

The interim occupancy date is only a temporary stage. Once the building is completed and the builder has registered the building, then title will be transferred to the purchaser and the purchaser's mortgage will be registered. Final closing is the same for all units regardless of what floor you are on. The interim occupancy period is longer for lower floors though and the lower floors will pay an interim rental fee to the builder longer than the higher floors who cannot move in yet.

Anyone on the 4th, 5th, 6th floor done their PDI’s or received a confirmed move-in date?

I did my PDI last Tuesday and should pick up my keys on the 27th. A number of people should have moved in on the first and second floors by now. I am on the 6th floor (which is actually the 5th I think).

I saw online the new condo development beside haven - merge condos. Prices start in the low 300s. There is a website: mymergecondos but the map is wrong. That's a big mistake..

I saw online the new condo development beside haven - merge condos. Prices start in the low 300s. There is a website: mymergecondos but the map is wrong. That's a big mistake..

Application has been submitted, no approvals yet, if approved, probably a good 2-3 years away...maybe 7 like this project...hope so wanna enjoy my view for a bit.

Talked the developer on Friday, emails for 7th floor PDIs should be going out today. 8th floor another week or two. My date was Aug 13 (8th floor) don't think they'll make it.

Application has been submitted, no approvals yet, if approved, probably a good 2-3 years away...maybe 7 like this project...hope so wanna enjoy my view for a bit.

I hope it takes a long time too.

I hope it takes a long time too.

Well this building (2201) would definitely be closer to 10 Glen Everest and all the issues the residents and associates of the residents that building causes in the community. The road behind 2201 (Glen Everest) is an occasional drag for hookers and drug users. It took Haven well over a year to reach their required sales targets to secure financing, this builder by the looks of it, will be in the same boat.

Well this building (2201) would definitely be closer to 10 Glen Everest and all the issues the residents and associates of the residents that building causes in the community. The road behind 2201 (Glen Everest) is an occasional drag for hookers and drug users. It took Haven well over a year to reach their required sales targets to secure financing, this builder by the looks of it, will be in the same boat.
While it took Haven over a year to reach required sales targets, remember it was 2012 when this project was launched. It was a much different condo market in 2012 than today's condo market.

Hello Neighbours
I have a parking spot that I am going to rent out.
Please let me know if your interest and what you'd be willing to pay, as I'm not sure what the going rate is

Thanks

Back