Hamilton Projects

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Edward Skira, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Edward Skira

Edward Skira http://skyrisecities.com Staff Member

Hamilton projects have been moved to the new Hamilton section. Check it out here.

Looking to build out the Hammer so pass the word around.

2. CityPlaceN1

CityPlaceN1 Senior Member

Thanks. Go hammer!

someMidTowner likes this.
  3. DavidCapizzano

DavidCapizzano New Member

Hi everyone. I noticed the Hamilton section was missing a ton of new proposals/updates, so I've gone and added a bunch to the board. Will be adding more as I think I forgot a few.

WislaHD and interchange42 like this.
  4. DavidCapizzano

DavidCapizzano New Member

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/7600337-city-shortlists-bidders-for-pier-8-proposals/

The city now has a shortlist of would-be redevelopers for Pier 8.

Five consortiums of architects and builders will now be asked to submit detailed proposals for the 5.24-hectare waterfront area the city hopes will morph into a new 1,500-unit community with new commercial and institutional space.

The request for proposal process is expected to wrap up in 2018.

Shortlisted bidders include consortiums with a mix of local and GTA-based partners:

Daniels (including Daniels Corp and Core Architects)

Gulf Dream (including Great Gulf Enterprises, Dream Asset Management Corp and Hariri Pontarini Architects)

Tridel (including Tridel Builders Inc. and architectsAlliance)

Urban Capital/Core Urban (including Urban Capital Property Group, Core Urban Inc., Milborne Real Estate Group, Saucier + Perotte and RAW Design)

Waterfront Shores (including Cityzen Development Corp., Fernbrook Homes Group, GFL Environmental Inc., Greybrook Realty Partners Inc and KPMB Architects)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. 44 North

44 North Senior Member

Welcome to Hamilton. Welcome to Unstoppable. Today I found Hamilton's Amazon bid video. Didn't even know there was a Hamilton forum til now so figured I'll plonk it here. I kinda like it (not so much the music). And I think it's praiseworthy that they're doing it solo. Toronto's bid proposal contains nine other cities seemingly trying to outbid one another, which is kinda weird.