Gramercy Park Condos (Malibu Investments) - Real Estate -

Erica and Joy

Member Bio
Reaction score
There is a new condo going up at Bathurst and Wilson called the Gramercy Park Condos with an occupancy for 2010.

Developer: Malibu Investments

Square Footage: range from 443 sq ft to 1085 sq ft.

Amenities: 24 hour concierge, gym, yoga room, pool, pet spa, guest suites and party room.

Brokers Invite: January 26th, 2008

Contact me if you would like more info on this condo or if you are interested in being our guest at the brokers invite on January 26th.

Total SPAM.

A new condo at Bathurst and Wilson huh? Do you get a free walker and bib with every purchase?

Malibu is such a shitty builder imo.

EDIT:

Just had a look at their website and the girls look pretty hot so I take back my negative comments. But this one is too good to ignore:

"Gramercy Park Condominiums
This Toronto condo is located right at the Wilson subway stop at Bathurst and Wilson."

RIGHT AT THE WILSON SUBWAY STOP? Bathurst has to be 2 kms from the Allen!

Your dog is so cute! I have an Italian Greyhoud. He's small enough not to mind living in a condo but he gets lots of walks...
What is your dog's name? Mine is Tucker, and no not after Darcy...:)

I would agree it's acceptable, but not with the CAUTION! exclamation point thread icon. That along reeks of spam. Though I'm not very comfortable with anyone directly making a profit by advertising on the forum.

I heard the annoying jingle and ad on 680 news earlier today. Mind boggling that people get paid to come up with this kind of stuff. "Woo woo" did make me think of 'horrible train sound immitation', but hopefully that wasn't intentional. I definitely remembered the name though, so dammit, IT WORKED!!

As for the name... I'm always curious to know what they base the selection on. Some actual thought and research must go into it at some point, I'm sure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramercy_Park

Hmmm... converted swamp land, "little crooked knife", and a famous gun-crime. Are they subliminally saying something about this area of Toronto? :p Erica and Joy, I'm just curious about the process. Can ya shed some light? :)

I would agree it's acceptable, but not with the CAUTION! exclamation point thread icon. That along reeks of spam. Though I'm not very comfortable with anyone directly making a profit by advertising on the forum.

The rules are looser here on the Real Estate section. We're working on a new comprehensive list of rules regarding behaviour and spam.

I've removed the exclamation icon.

Back