News   Apr 18, 2024
 676     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 6K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.4K     4 

GO Transit Fleet Equipment and other

If your child rides in a stroller can you keep them in the stroller and then buckle down the Stroller using the wheel chair straps? That should solve the problem for children from 0-3 years of age. 3+ you would need some type of car seat.
Are you sure about that? Why are taxis exempted?

If your child rides in a stroller can you keep them in the stroller and then buckle down the Stroller using the wheel chair straps?
Thats' actully unsafe as strollers are not desiged to be able to be strapped down as a wheelchair is and the child could get hurt even if the they are satrpped down to one.

Or they should leave it alone. We don't have hospitals full of kids from bus accidents. We don't need to bubble wrap the world. Attention is better focused elsewhere.
Exactly. Bus injuries are rare as a result of the momentum of the bus. The bus goes through a wall and bus passengers live. Seatbelts improve the situation so like an airplane people should be asked to wear the seatbelt while seated. Overall risk reduced. How many people use child restraints on a plane? Not many and parents take the risk of holding a child on their lap. Zero risk cannot be achieved... we do what is practical to do. You can't bring a child seat with you wherever you go... it is impractical. I have had to take my daughter home in a pinch in a taxi. I put her in a normal seatbelt despite her being four because she got sick and needed to get home. It is completely illogical to disallow someone getting into a mode of transport without them carrying around a child restraint so they do give taxis exemptions. They have to otherwise not carrying around a child seat would mean you could get stuck somewhere and have no transportation options.

I don’t know if anybody even knows this anymore but me and two other people have found 23 photos and 1 video of the old cab cars being refurbished in North Bay. I have all the photos on a discord server if anybody has that.

Reactions: TDE
I don’t know if anybody even knows this anymore but me and two other people have found 23 photos and 1 video of the old cab cars being refurbished in North Bay. I have all the photos on a discord server if anybody has that.
Can you send the discord server with a valid link?

There’s a possibility that a welded coach/cab car was sent with 200-214 because in a photo next to a riveted cab car was a welded coach

Jan 16
Please put in 3000 liters and check the oil at Aldershot GO Station
51825544161_4314a50a5d_b.jpg

Seen this car more than the other x-cab cars At Aldershot
51825651723_502187b2ec_b.jpg

Back