Toronto GO Transit: Davenport Diamond Grade Separation | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

If they lived in the country, they'll complain about the rooster crowing in the morning, cattle mooing, pigs grunting, birds chirping, and lighting thundering. Having problems with your sewer backing up? They'll make noise breaking up the pavement to get down to fix it. Living next door to a school? They'll complain about the loud kids playing.
Hey, I DO live next to a school, and I'd complain if the kids were often playing that loudly at 3 AM! But it's never happened yet.

Heck, I used to live near an Irish pub. You used to hear the occasional scream when Ireland had done particularly well at some sporting event. But I never complained ... mind you, as you might imagine, it was a very rare occurrence.

If they lived in the country, they'll complain about the rooster crowing in the morning, cattle mooing, pigs grunting, birds chirping, and lighting thundering. Having problems with your sewer backing up? They'll make noise breaking up the pavement to get down to fix it. Living next door to a school? They'll complain about the loud kids playing.

Anytime someone complains about noise that will be temporary, like construction, I just give them this picture

1618236933488.png

It's a real simple fix until it's over.

^ ah sorry. I saw it posted in one of the Facebook groups today and thought it was connected with today's news.

Back