London Gainsborough Towers | 63m | 20s | zedd architecture

Paclo

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Gainsborough Towers: these twin towers in Hyde Park, London ON consist of two 20-storey towers with a gross area of over 500,000 ft2. A grand entrance leads to a 2-storey lobby giving access to the 400 units and extensive amenities. The towers, on a 4-storey podium, are oriented to allow for maximum privacy and views from the units. Amenities include a gym and indoor pool on level 5 as well as 2 levels of underground parking covering 230,000 ft2:

___CAM 01.jpg
___CAM 02.jpg
___CAM 03.jpg
___CAM 04.jpg
___CAM 05.jpg
___CAM 06.jpg

I was curious if your posting these London threads @Paclo meant that they are now visible on the map, and having just checked, they are.

While I'm not one to complain about more coverage - I enjoy seeing what's going on in London - it seems like some places closer to the GTA (Guelph, Cambridge, Brantford, St. Catharines, Peterborough) still have sparse coverage. Wouldn't it make more sense to focus there before leapfrogging to London?

@A Torontonian Now in short, yes, it would make more sense, and you can rest assured that we are focused on expanding coverage throughout the Greater Golden Horseshoe.

Back