News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 545     0 

FOUND - TTC Pass

Johnny Crash

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure where to post this, but I found a TTC Pass Tuesday night - if any of you have lost one and can tell me the name on the back and where it was lost it's yours.

when you find stuff like that & wallets, isn't one option to drop it into a canada post mail box?

its not registered to an address, though, its just a metropass with some signature on the back

This thread is making me feel like the most dishonest person in TO!!! I once found a Metropass & just started using it. I figured there's no way I can return it even if I want to cos there wasn't any name nor signature on the card. To me it's like winning a mini lottery except I didn't have to put out any money.

This thread is making me feel like the most dishonest person in TO!!! I once found a Metropass & just started using it. I figured there's no way I can return it even if I want to cos there wasn't any name nor signature on the card. To me it's like winning a mini lottery except I didn't have to put out any money.

I once picked up a weekly pass from the floor and used it. Though it only had 1 day of use left.

Don't feel bad, I've been using the shit out of this poor soul's pass; it's very handy.

I've posted notices on both Kijiji and Craig's List, looked in the phone book and 411 - no dice.

Looking on Facebook is a good idea and the one thing I hadn't thought of - but while there are people with the same name, without an account, I have no way of finding out more about them or contacting them. I'll have to wait until I can get a friend who does have an account to help me find the owner.

Last edited:

Back