406     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.3K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 579     0 

Forum History

E

Ed007Toronto

I'm interested in finding out how, why and when the forum was started. I was amazed and excited to find it. How I found it? Went for a walk in mid July to City Place. On the way back saw the Infinity condo sign which I previously had not known about. When I got home I went to Google and typed "Infinity Condo Toronto". And what did I get? The Toronto Skyscraper Forum. Finally found my crowd, which frankly seems younger than I expected (due to discussions about musicians Coldplay and radio station CFNY).

It all started last February. I was getting tired of the constant Toronto bashing and immature behavior that was commonplace at Dylan's and Jan's forum, so I set off on my own and created the Toronto Skyscraper Forum. As the forum grew and diversified I changed the name to Urban Toronto to better reflect the discussions that were taking place. In April I registered urbantoronto.ca and urbancanada.ca in the hope of creating an urban issues web site. The web site is still a work in progress and hopefully will be online in the New Year.

If anyone wants to help with the web site let me know.

The New Year? Geez...is there anything I can do to help?

Oh my...

You have my full support and my (limited) computer talents to assist in the launch of urban toronto.

Back