Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Well... I just had water damage due to a leak from the unit above. Happened just above the shower. Probably a good idea we do a full flood test (fill the bath tub/sinks right to the brim) to see how it handles it rather than finding out later and out of warranty.

Last edited:
Mine gets hot enough for my liking (pretty hot)... and I haven't noticed the water temperature go lukewarm.

I think this is a design issue more than anything, but does anyone have a problem with water from the bathroom sink splashing everywhere on the counter?? Either the sink is not large enough or the faucet is too tall. Not sure that I can complain about this but it's pretty annoying.

Also, since I've moved in, I've notice some thin cracks in the drywall, particularly at the corners of windows and door frames. Not sure if I just didn't notice these when I first got my keys or if they appeared later on, but make sure you guys pay attention to that as well!
I definitely have the issue with the bathroom sink splashing everywhere. I find turning the faucet slightly to the left or right helps a bit so the water hits at a different angle but it's still pretty bad. I put it on my 30 day form but I don't know if there's much to be done about it other than swap out the fixture for a different faucet.

Hi neighbours if you need professional help putting up your blinds just message me here,....Thanks in advance and enjoy your new HOME.....

20210203_181603.jpg
20210203_181821.jpg
20210203_181900.jpg
20210203_181948.jpg
20210203_181958.jpg
20210203_182435.jpg
20210203_182445.jpg
20210203_182710.jpg
20210203_182729.jpg
20210203_182858.jpg
20210203_182931.jpg

I definitely have the issue with the bathroom sink splashing everywhere. I find turning the faucet slightly to the left or right helps a bit so the water hits at a different angle but it's still pretty bad. I put it on my 30 day form but I don't know if there's much to be done about it other than swap out the fixture for a different faucet.

Yeah you’ll have to swap out the fixture. The fixture here is more for design aesthetics. You’ll need fixtures that have “aerators”. It softens the water by creating air bubbles.

Yeah you’ll have to swap out the fixture. The fixture here is more for design aesthetics. You’ll need fixtures that have “aerators”. It softens the water by creating air bubbles.

That is really good info to know, thank you! I'm admittedly new to a lot of this and learning as I go so I appreciate the tip.

Hey guys, since I've moved in I've been having trouble using the middle tower elevator (Elevator #2) because my fob doesn't seem to work. I cannot get to my floor or my parking level. I've reported and attempted to follow up with the issue several times and it still has not been resolved. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem??

Hey guys, since I've moved in I've been having trouble using the middle tower elevator (Elevator #2) because my fob doesn't seem to work. I cannot get to my floor or my parking level. I've reported and attempted to follow up with the issue several times and it still has not been resolved. I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same problem??
Hey There, what I did was I worked with the conceriege.
I just tested my Fob(s) and made sure I could select the level without issues a few times.
If it didn't work, I would go back to them to let them do whatever it is that they need to do to fix it

Yeah once you get that specific elevator and scan your fob and not work, the front desk should be able to sort that out right away.

The buzzer code should not only unlock the entry door but also the floor your on so your guests can go up.

Hey guys my client has a unit which had the service elevator attached. Anyone have one, just trying to get an idea of occupancy timing.

Thanks for your help guys...
Unfortunately it's been really frustrating because every time I bring up the issue I'm either told to come back when management is there or told that it's "already been reported" and they're looking into it :(

Thanks for your help guys...
Unfortunately it's been really frustrating because every time I bring up the issue I'm either told to come back when management is there or told that it's "already been reported" and they're looking into it :(
not sure why they can't just reset your fob. The program is in the computer

there seems to be only one guy at the front desk who knows how to program these things properly but he sometimes isn't all that helpful tbh

Hi everyone - I live in the area and love the looks of this building and the awesome feedback I've read in this thread. Just hoping the awesome people here can clarify 2 things:

1. Is the address 38 Iannuzzi or 65 Grand Magazine? It says Grand Magazine on this site, but there is nothing on real estate sites listing that address with units for rent.
2. Can you confirm that not all units have been made available for occupancy yet. Just wondering, because I can't move for a few more months and am wondering if new units will continue to be put up for rent on a rolling basis.

TIA!!

Hi everyone - I live in the area and love the looks of this building and the awesome feedback I've read in this thread. Just hoping the awesome people here can clarify 2 things:

1. Is the address 38 Iannuzzi or 65 Grand Magazine? It says Grand Magazine on this site, but there is nothing on real estate sites listing that address with units for rent.
2. Can you confirm that not all units have been made available for occupancy yet. Just wondering, because I can't move for a few more months and am wondering if new units will continue to be put up for rent on a rolling basis.

TIA!!
Still waiting for my unit :(

Back