Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Does anyone have parking? I am on level D which is on the lowest parking level and only 3 elevator for tower access. wondering is anyone else same boat? parking.JPG

@stevenp I have parking down there too. I thought there were 2 elevator banks that’s serves both ends of the floor plate. My spot is close to the elevator bank as shown on the drawing. But the drawing doesn’t seem to be accurate to what is on site. I’ll have to pay more attention next time I’m down there.

Question : has anyone noticed that in the den if they have a light fixture in the den or not? i see some den's have, some have not, but as per the APS we are supposed to have light fixture in den. can anyone confirm?

see what i mean

This unit has light fixture in den - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EhvbphMUgYX&brand=0-

light fixture has.JPG

this unit does not have light fixture in den - https://condos.ca/toronto/fortune-at-fort-york-65-grand-magazine-st-38-iannuzzi-st/unit-204-C5077868

light fixture unit 204.jpg

Per the builder APS, we are supposed to have light fixture in den

light fixture aps.JPG

Please email Margaret mlam@onni.com and fortunecare@onni.com to please report your issue

Last edited:
@stevenp I have parking down there too. I thought there were 2 elevator banks that’s serves both ends of the floor plate. My spot is close to the elevator bank as shown on the drawing. But the drawing doesn’t seem to be accurate to what is on site. I’ll have to pay more attention next time I’m down there.
i thought so to, put i guess in P4 we need to use the Tower elevator's - i don't know if P4 is ideal but we are away from visitor parking and during summer events, people would illegal park inside condo and go to cne or caribanna and was issue for me

My occupancy date is also set for January 13th. I received my PDI report via email a week ago, after I emailed fortunecare@onni.com inquiring about it. I think someone else had a similar experience. I would suggest you do the same!
Finally received mine yesterday! Question - I see it was done all the way back in November - do I have to assume these things will be fixed by Jan 13th expected occupancy and if not, note them in th 24 hour report or have to wait further. I'm just curious what this does for me considering the report is almost 2 months old. I'm a newbie to this kind of thing

That's helpful info, thanks! I will send them an email asking for an update. I haven't moved since we purchased in 2016, so there shouldn't an issue with the mail.

Update: I emailed Onni and was told that they are still waiting to get confirmation from the construction team. The waiting continues ..
darn best of luck.

Finally received mine yesterday! Question - I see it was done all the way back in November - do I have to assume these things will be fixed by Jan 13th expected occupancy and if not, note them in th 24 hour report or have to wait further. I'm just curious what this does for me considering the report is almost 2 months old. I'm a newbie to this kind of thing
does your have these issues like mine?

1610117627422.png
1610117638009.png
1610117644535.png
1610117650105.png
1610117655103.png

I had screen doors missing, no shower rod, little scratches and dents around the condo and toe boards missing - i'm guessing the scratches aren't something they are giong to fix right away but i would imagine by now they would put the other stuff in...
was you kitchen island also missing? mine was missing

I'm a noob when it comes to all of this as well. My understanding is that they should ideally fix the issues outlined in the PDI before we move in (they've had quite a lot of time!), but during occupancy period, the builder is entitled to enter our unit at any time to fix things...

@stevenp my island countertop is missing as well, but I noticed someone else had the same issue and it was installed before they moved in. Hopefully it'll be there when I go next week!

Looks like the 3 of us all have January 13 occupancy :D ... I just finished meeting with my lawyer today. Super excited!

I'm a noob when it comes to all of this as well. My understanding is that they should ideally fix the issues outlined in the PDI before we move in (they've had quite a lot of time!), but during occupancy period, the builder is entitled to enter our unit at any time to fix things...

@stevenp my island countertop is missing as well, but I noticed someone else had the same issue and it was installed before they moved in. Hopefully it'll be there when I go next week!

Looks like the 3 of us all have January 13 occupancy :D ... I just finished meeting with my lawyer today. Super excited!
cool! they sent me a register thing to logon to condo communities so I booked my elevator. But not sure if its valid since I'm still waiting for key release (met up with lawyer yesterday) . But if all works out i'm supposed to move in on the 15th

Question : has anyone noticed that in the den if they have a light fixture in the den or not? i see some den's have, some have not, but as per the APS we are supposed to have light fixture in den. can anyone confirm?

see what i mean

This unit has light fixture in den - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=EhvbphMUgYX&brand=0-

View attachment 293005

this unit does not have light fixture in den - https://condos.ca/toronto/fortune-at-fort-york-65-grand-magazine-st-38-iannuzzi-st/unit-204-C5077868

View attachment 293007

Per the builder APS, we are supposed to have light fixture in den

View attachment 293008

Please email Margaret mlam@onni.com and fortunecare@onni.com to please report your issue
My den does not have a ceiling light fixture although the agreement says there should be one so I guess I will be emailing them to follow up on this. Thanks for pointing it out - I had forgotten the original agreement said there would be a light fixture in the den!

@fooman all of the issues listed on my PDI were fixed by the time I got my key, except for scratches. We re-listed those scratches on our 24 hour form, and also additional issues we found like a leaky pipe in the bathroom etc.

Back