Fortune at Fort York (Onni) - Real Estate -

Hi everyone, did anyone buy at Fortune Fort York?

1. I am new to the forum and would like to know if you gotten any notices for "Meet and Greet" from the builder - usually 6 months before PDI they hold some sort of event/presentation to owners and then the PDI follows

2. Is anyone planning to sell the locker? I would be interested to buy

3. I have gone by - the crane is still working these days

4. I don't know much about Onni builder but anyone want to share any experiences? I know they did WestLake Encore and read some good reviews from others in that area LakeShore/Parklawn

Thanks!

1. I am new to the forum and would like to know if you gotten any notices for "Meet and Greet" from the builder - usually 6 months before PDI they hold some sort of event/presentation to owners and then the PDI follows and then the interim occupancy and then the final closing

4. I don't know much about Onni builder but anyone want to share any experiences? I know they did WestLake Encore and read some good reviews from others in that area LakeShore/Parklawn

Thanks!

1. I am new to the forum and would like to know if you gotten any notices for "Meet and Greet" from the builder - usually 6 months before PDI they hold some sort of event/presentation to owners and then the PDI follows

Thanks!

Given the current situation, I think the sales office is closed, so there wouldn't be any type of meet &greet. You could probably call or email the sales office and ask them. they may respond to emails. PDI won't probably be until September/ October if they are close to being finished.

Any chance everyone will be moving in before the end of the year given current progress?

edits: also, have you guys started to look for lawyers and lenders yet?

Last edited:
Any chance everyone will be moving in before the end of the year given current progress?

edits: also, have you guys started to look for lawyers and lenders yet?
Not yet. The developer will usually contact you a few weeks prior to occupancy to let you know to start looking for a lawyer. You also look into lenders when the developer let you know when the condo is expected to close. They will give you adequate time to do so. Went through the same procedure for a previous condo.

Has anyone heard anything regarding occupancy? I know things were supposed to be pushed due to COVID but went for a drive over the weekend and it looks like it's really coming along.

Can someone please confirm if they got an email about some occupancy being delayed by 45 days? I believe this was sent in July can someone please confirm?

Does anyone have any update to share regarding occupancy? I doubt the September 15th date previously given will work they still have a long way to go.

i drove by the site this weekend and saw dry walls installed about 60/70% of the way up. im suspecting it'll be ready for occupancy some time in november/december

Hello future neighbours,

I live very close to construction. They have pretty much-finished exterior of the building (PH, top floor remaining). I did get the chance to speak with the developer and this is what they said:

- They are trying their best to have interim occupancy by EOY ( November/December)
- Podium and lower units will be the first to move
- They wll be sending update end of the month ( August )
- If there is a second wave this will result in delays, makes sense why they cannot give firm date until EOM
- Closing is usually 3 months after the interim occupancy

Hello future neighbours,

I live very close to construction. They have pretty much-finished exterior of the building (PH, top floor remaining). I did get the chance to speak with the developer and this is what they said:

- They are trying their best to have interim occupancy by EOY ( November/December)
- Podium and lower units will be the first to move
- They will be sending update end of the month ( August )
- If there is a second wave this will result in delays, makes sense why they cannot give firm date until EOM
- Closing is usually 3 months after the interim occupancy

Some interior photos:
They seem to do a good job since they have covered the floor with cardboard to protect AND the door is covered in some bubble wrap to protect. My last condo the builder did not do this and they did terrible job install the floor it wasn't leveled. We are fortunate to get kitchen fixed island AND medicine cabinet. The other developers (Centre Court 199 Church, Panda Condos, Social Condos or Menkes Sugar Wharf have no Island option and just galley kitchen). If anyone would like a tour please contact me directly lets arrange a group visit!

20200816_163651.jpg20200816_163651.jpg20200816_163619.jpg20200816_163615.jpg20200816_163611.jpg20200816_163723.jpg20200816_163736.jpg20200816_163753.jpg20200816_163757.jpg20200816_163805.jpg20200816_163818.jpg20200816_163830.jpg20200816_163835.jpg20200816_163839.jpg20200816_163846.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some interior photos

They seem to do a good job in that the doors are covered with wrap and the floor has cardboard. Other condos I have bought they don't take these precautions.
Hey, Thank you for sharing the pictures. Is this your unit? Have you received your move in date ?

Back