Toronto Flaire | 40.23m | 11s | Cadillac Fairview | Giannone Petricone

I think we will see things happen along Don Mills eventually, in fact I am certain we will. It does make more sense to develop the west side first, and I believe that the west side development will eventually act as a transition from the low-rise residential further to the west to what will most certainly be high rise along Don Mills itself. This is a case of learning to walk first before you can run, which makes as much sense for neighbourhoods as it does for people.

In regards to retail at the base of Flaire, I'm not yet convinced it's required. Until I see the site plan and how the buildings will relate to the shopping centre to the east and the residential area to the west, I won't declare one way or the other. There's lots of retail immediately east, and therefore it's not obvious to me that more of it will be necessary here.

Hi everyone!

We'd like to welcome you to check out the official Flaire blog: Live at the Shops. Here you can see exclusive sketch renderings, interviews with designers, architects, etc., events, construction updates, and everything to do with the developments at the Shops at Don Mills.

See you there!

-Flaire

welcome to UT liveattheshops ... glad to have FRAM coming on board to join the forum and providing the builder's input

From http://twitter.com/#!/Urbanation

Scale model of the Shops at Don Mills and residential community. Flaire at forefront

donmills.png

Some new renderings.

Dining Room
Flaire-Condos-Dining-Room.jpg

The Courtyard
Flaire-Condos-Amenity-Deck.jpg

Rooftop Terrace
Flaire-Condos-Rooftop-Terrace.jpg

The Flame Lounge
Flaire-Condos-Flame-Lounge.jpg

The Lobby Entrance
Flaire-Condos-Lobby-Entrance.jpg

No problem. Does anyone know how sales are going for this one? I can't wait to see it break ground.

At last check this week .... this is less than 25% sold, sales office is still not open to public yet ~

More renderings.

4hebu1.jpg

29dfd4i.jpg

w7d3eb.jpg

142a9es.jpg

eld7hx.jpg

118hs0j.jpg

15d1rp.jpg

I know it's been said before, but I still wish they had put in 2-4 floors of residential above the retail in the first phase of Shops at Don Mills.

Back