Expo City (Cortel) - Real Estate -

slalom

Member Bio
Reaction score
Looks like the sales office is getting ready to open. Has anyone come across an announcement?

yea, tomorrow is the friends and family invitation. you would have had to sign up for that and get an invite in the mail.

the plans are up now.

yea, tomorrow is the friends and family invitation. you would have had to sign up for that and get an invite in the mail.

the plans are up now.

Would you know where to sign up for that invite? do you have one which you could forward?

What do people think about investing in a 1 bedroom unit in the first phase?
I know the real estate section is a more appropriate location for this question, but I couldn't find a thread for this project.

well im interested in buying one, provided they are sub 400/sqf.

i believe registrations are closed for tomorrow. however, you can contact a vip agent and they have access on the 23rd...

i drove by it today. Sales office was open and there were alot of cars parked outside. VIP event?

as i already stated, today is the "friends and family" invitational event.

Sales centre was packed last night....overflowing on to Highway 7. Must be a big family! Does anyone know how many units are released in this phase? Could be slim picking for the brokers on the 23rd

wasn't really friend's and family. whoever registered on the site before the opening got an invite.

the prices aren't anything special. they are really taking advantage of the fact that there will be a subway coming.

projected maintenance fees are .49/sqf.

People who registered will get $30/sqf from retail. Retail prices are about $400/sqf.

VIP Agents will get $15/sqf (according to a sales lady named Irene).

Most of the units had some stupid solarium and no balcony.

Nothing special here. I'm gonna wait until the next phase comes out.

Friends and Family Invitation

Can anyone confirm that anyone that registered got an invite for the Friends and Family event? I ask this because I registered months ago, but didn't get this invite. I merely got an update email on Jul. 25th.

Even without the invite, do all registrants before the opening day get the $30sq/ft off retail?

They are going ahead with another launch next week, so we'll see…

In the meantime, today's front page story concerns Expo 1. Check it out here, where you can access our dataBase listing too!

Hello Urban Toronto!

As you know, EXPO1 sold out incredibly quickly, and we're excited to be able to give our members exclusive access to two floors in EXPO2 this week! Based on the success of the first tower, we're expecting this building to sell out in the same very fast timeline.

With the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and new subway line only a few years away from completion, this is your opportunity to buy in what will become one of the hottest communities in the Greater Toronto Area.

If you want to find out more about EXPO2, you can go to http://expocity.toronto-condos.org/ to view the floorplans and the price list.

Or you can go to http://expocity.toronto-condos.org/register/ to contact us and register for the launch!

$500 per square foot for phase 2, they have got to be nuts!!!!! I realize that Condos in Toronto now range in the $600-700 per square foot range but you are in Toronto. This is a premium of at least $100 per square foot over recently built and currently pre construction condos in the area. All just because there will be a Subway terminal there and supposedly a "mini-downtown" urban centre. Balls!

Back