Mississauga The Southlands | ?m | 72s | Camrost-Felcorp | a—A

Love both of the proposals. This is infinitely better than the original 4-tower Tempo Condos proposal that covered the whole vacant parcel. I'm interested to see what will inevitably be planned for the empty third section.

I also noticed the page is down on the aA website. Seems like those renderings were posted prematurely.

Last edited:
9A89ECC3-1C84-4CAF-8B60-B67267AFF411.jpeg

This would seem to indicate that palgrave may get extended but Joan drive not. I’m not sure if we could take this map as gospel though.

The last I heard this area was to be a sales office site with no official announcement who own the area and what may be built there.

At the rate the north side is going, going be sometime before the south side gets touch.

The north side only has permits for excavation and shoring that are posted with very little work taking place.

The site has change hands a few times since posted as well what maybe built on it. 44s was the tallest I heard.

Unit M City came along, developers were taken behind close doors and told what they would be allow to build after presenting project that were larger and taller. One only has to look at Pinnacle Uptown to see its haft of what it was to be as well being under 50s. The last 2 sites were reduce in height even thought there were allow to build tall towers..

My comments are based on what been stated public by council. Square One land redevelopment may see a few towers over 50s with a 19s office tower plan for the area.

Aug 12
Notice the land has been cut and stacks place at various locations
51391702396_0d528389c2_b.jpg

51392719205_1d17f1cdbc_b.jpg

51391958708_6a118d2f87_b.jpg

Drum,

You must’ve taken these photos few weeks back. Since then there has been some clearing/activity going on and they seem to be preparing for a site/sales office.

Drum,

You must’ve taken these photos few weeks back. Since then there has been some clearing/activity going on and they seem to be preparing for a site/sales office.
Took them on the 12 and work was well underway when I pass the site today. All my posting with photos have the date they were shot.

The site been level with crush rocks being use and a subbase to go on top of it. The asphalt will be place on top for parking for the sale office.

Back