Toronto Eglinton Line 5 Crosstown West Extension | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx

We could have those stations or build it basic and build it to Pickering.
Building Taj Mahals would definitely be very expensive... but just having nice stations with quality interiors and a great urban interface would not be cost-prohibitive. Design finishes are usually a comparatively small expense.

Building Taj Mahals would definitely be very expensive... but just having nice stations with quality interiors and a great urban interface would not be cost-prohibitive. Design finishes are usually a comparatively small expense.
My statement was a joke at the expense of those who think that the reason our subways don’t go all the way to Hamilton or Ottawa is because they are too lavish. Sorry the sarcasm was lost.

Ontario may need to do this for second doses.

I know more than a few morons who think they are fully vaccinated with one shot.

My statement was a joke at the expense of those who think that the reason our subways don’t go all the way to Hamilton or Ottawa is because they are too lavish. Sorry the sarcasm was lost.

We should be considering GO Transit as an "express" transit. At least to Hamilton. We'll have to wait till the 22nd or 23rd century for GO Transit to reach Ottawa.

Last edited:
We should be considering GO Transit as an "express" transit. At least to Hamilton. We'll have to wait till the 21st or 22nd century for GO Transit to reach Ottawa.
Personally I think the subway should turn east and have express stops at Pickering, Belleville, Kingston, Brockville, Ottawa. Then you could go to school at queens if one wanted. Or day trips to thousand islands, Or schools could take outings to parliament hill. All sorts of good things through the subway. All underground of course.

maybe I should post this in the fantasy aka Doug fords reality thread.

We should be considering GO Transit as an "express" transit. At least to Hamilton. We'll have to wait till the 22nd or 23rd century for GO Transit to reach Ottawa.
BvIoNfsIUAARNWE.jpg

Back