East FiftyFive (Lamb Dev Corp/Hyde Park Homes) - Real Estate -

Finally got the keys..

A9458627-ABEA-4DE7-B06C-17DF56CB95D4.jpeg

For those that registered with Tarion already, when did you get your 'Certificate of completion and possession' that has your 'enrollment #'?

I ask because I had my home inspection completed today and the inspector found that the wiring in the circuit breaker was unacceptable. So I have to submit my 30-day Tarion report, which i think means I need to register with Tarion (so I need this enrollment number on that certificate). I don't recall getting a certificate from the builder.

Anyone else find issues and have to submit their 30-day tarion claim?

For those that registered with Tarion already, when did you get your 'Certificate of completion and possession' that has your 'enrollment #'?

I ask because I had my home inspection completed today and the inspector found that the wiring in the circuit breaker was unacceptable. So I have to submit my 30-day Tarion report, which i think means I need to register with Tarion (so I need this enrollment number on that certificate). I don't recall getting a certificate from the builder.

Anyone else find issues and have to submit their 30-day tarion claim?
Oh wow! Did you have your own home inspector?

I called Tarion and got it all over the phone . Lambs office didn’t give me anything

I called Tarion and got it all over the phone . Lambs office didn’t give me anything
Thanks! I will call Tarion tomorrow.

I did get my own inspector. I was referred to Carson Dunlop home inspection by my real estate agent. The 2 hour inspection cost me $750. The guy walked me through how the stuff in my condo works (eg the circuit breaker, the secondary lint trap, the two heat pumps, main water shut off, and routine maintenance required for all this stuff). I am waiting for his final report to be sent to me. He caught the fact that too many wires we're connected to one of the single breakers.

The number I called was 1-877-982-7466 and they setup my account and gave me my enrolment number. Was a pretty fast call - like took 10-15 mins

I did get my own inspector. I was referred to Carson Dunlop home inspection by my real estate agent. The 2 hour inspection cost me $750. The guy walked me through how the stuff in my condo works (eg the circuit breaker, the secondary lint trap, the two heat pumps, main water shut off, and routine maintenance required for all this stuff). I am waiting for his final report to be sent to me. He caught the fact that too many wires we're connected to one of the single breakers.
Oh wow good to know! There is a a Facebook group for owners - if you are on Facebook feel free to join. Lots of helpful owners referring services for various things and pointing out deficiencies

Wasn't most of these (ceiling lint trap, heat pumps, main water shutoff, etc) been covered in the PDI with the builder? It's great that your home inspector picked up the electrical issue though.

As for the certificate, my builder gave me a PDF named CCP which I hadn't clued in stood for "Certificate of Completion and Possession" for awhile.

The number I called was 1-877-982-7466 and they setup my account and gave me my enrolment number. Was a pretty fast call - like took 10-15 mins
Tarion is very helpful - called them and got the enrolment number. It turns out the builder was delinquent and has not reported my occupancy date to them. Tarion is opening an investigation.

Tarion is very helpful - called them and got the enrolment number. It turns out the builder was delinquent and has not reported my occupancy date to them. Tarion is opening an investigation.

Oh that sucks! Good to hear they are investigating it. The builder seems to have dropped the ball

Back