E Condos (Bazis, Metropia, RioCan) - Real Estate -

Platimun VIP Agent event is tomorrow (May 25th). I'll have pricing and floorplans available. PM me if you are interested in purchasing and want first access.
Project is located at the intersection of Yonge and Eglinton. Will have direct access to the Subway and future crosstown Eglinton LRT.

I have the floorplans. Tried to upload here but getting "the file is too large" cock block. Can someone in the know walk me through the process.

Thanks

^ric, do you have prices as well. An agent who's website I follow said things were delayed due to overwhelming demand. I'm very interested in buying here (if the price is right, though im sensing that it wont be lol)...feel free to PM me.

^ric, do you have prices as well. An agent who's website I follow said things were delayed due to overwhelming demand. I'm very interested in buying here (if the price is right, though im sensing that it wont be lol)...feel free to PM me.

Yes I do have the prices. On average between $630 -$680/ sq.ft. I'll try and post the floorplans and you can see if any tickle your fancy.

I have the floorplans. Tried to upload here but getting "the file is too large" cock block. Can someone in the know walk me through the process.

Thanks

best bet would be taking a screenshot (snipping tool on pc no idea how on mac)

Yes I do have the prices. On average between $630 -$680/ sq.ft. I'll try and post the floorplans and you can see if any tickle your fancy.

i'd be interested to see the floorplans and pricing if you can post it ...
if not, feel free to PM me. thx

thanks Ric ... is the link yours?

is there something special about the kitchen design ???
i don't see any images but the layouts in the floorplan are atypical looking where the refridgerator and dishwasher would be.

i'm glad there aren't any interior bedrooms; however, i'm quite disappointed with the units.
what's the point of advertising a 'media' when all that is is just a wall ?!?!?

there's probably only 2 units from that list that i'd be satisfied with only after some modifications.
what's the pricing for these 2 ? price premium per level?

e15 - 698
trying to squeeze 2 baths in 698 sq ft is unnecessary.
get rid of the 2nd bathroom to expand the 2nd bedroom to 9'0"" x 10'9" with a full wall of closets.
turn the master bath into universal bathroom by changing the entry from the bedroom to the hallway.

e15 - 739
trying to squeeze 2 bed + den / 2 baths in 739 sq ft is overly ambitious.
get rid of the den and put the bathroom in its' place and expand the bedroom to 10'10" x 11'0"

so, the prices are ridiculous for this e condo... with parking the units less than 700 square feet are at least $800 per square footage... i wonder how much of these will be sold.

Back