News   Mar 28, 2024
 25     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 138     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 239     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s

I think that would be the Miway 100 Airport Express that runs now (pre-covid)
It was DOA before it hit the road as well on the route that lead to be cancel due to COVID. It should never return until the plan transit hub is built, if then. The 107 would replace it.

TTC has 2 option once the line 5 is open to Renforth.
Option 1: split the route into 2 routes with the 900 stay as is and another route to Renforth only.

Option 2 is to have the 900 stopping at Renforth in both direction with longer travel time with an extra bus or 2 to keep the same departure time.

Does anyone know the progress of the Allen and Eglinton intersection and if they started building the 3rd entrance on the south side of Eglinton

^I asked, and ML was good enough to provide a definitive answer -

Kentucky Bluegrass - Type B Native Prairie Meadow Seed Mixture

Looking forward to Crosstown becoming "The Dandelion Line"

- Paul
I'm okay with a yellow flower line over concrete. Those who's allergic might want to avoid the eastern part of the line.

like to bet how long it takes for the sod to die?
Didn't read the link.

"Each section will include irrigation chambers, water supply, and an energy supply to power the irrigation system." Would like to see a reference that the electrical supply will come from solar panels or not.

Didn't read the link.

"Each section will include irrigation chambers, water supply, and an energy supply to power the irrigation system." Would like to see a reference that the electrical supply will come from solar panels or not.
Glad they’re watering it, it should help it stay green during our increasingly hot summers!

Glad they’re watering it, it should help it stay green during our increasingly hot summers!
They'll likely turn the water off and drain the irrigation pipes in the fall. Turn the water back on in the spring. Catch the problems before the opening.

I'm surprised that there is no fences. I worry that the grass will look like a safe place to cross for pedestrians. Hopefully they put something visually obvious that this is not a safe median to set up a picnic. Who would have thought so many cars would drive into Union Station via the streetcar tunnel but it happened. There are clearly people who need seriously crazy visual cues that something is a bad idea.

I'm surprised that there is no fences. I worry that the grass will look like a safe place to cross for pedestrians. Hopefully they put something visually obvious that this is not a safe median to set up a picnic. Who would have thought so many cars would drive into Union Station via the streetcar tunnel but it happened. There are clearly people who need seriously crazy visual cues that something is a bad idea.
Mr. Premier, put up a wall... and barbed wire... and watch towers... and armed guard... 😄 😄 o_O
13-Clean-Up-1024x779.jpg
From link.

And still they will get through onto the tracks...
soldierjumpingberlinwall.jpg
From
link.

Back