News   Apr 26, 2024
 234     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 474     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.4K     4 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Well, the above ground stops are basically just repackaged St Clair ROW stops
Isn't this marketed as Line 5 (and as part of the "subway" system) though? If the way it's operated, from a customer perspective, is different from the rest of the system, I'd rather not call it Line 5. I know, semantics and nitpicking, but just trying to avoid causing confusion and frustration.

Isn't this marketed as Line 5 (and as part of the "subway" system) though? If the way it's operated, from a customer perspective, is different from the rest of the system, I'd rather not call it Line 5. I know, semantics and nitpicking, but just trying to avoid causing confusion and frustration.

Yes this is marketed as Line 5 and apart of the subway system.

I will be curious to see if final signage refers to it as Subway and uses a Subway Icon . . .
Line 3 signage at times uses different icons for subway and SRT. I expect there'll ultimately be subtle and inexplicable differences on Line 5 and Line 6 signage as well.

Honestly no, level boarding alone is a gamechanger. The platforms should also be much wider, have info screens, better shelters, and presto readers.

And heaters!

inline_winter_heatlamps.jpg

Make them body sensing. Turn off when no one there.

Back