News   Apr 17, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 324     0 
News   Apr 17, 2024
 2K     1 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

^so the LRVs will be cleaned and washed. Are the TTC trains ever washed? Some are them are looking really bad.

But someone cleans the interior of new York trains at theend of the line before they get sent off again. I prefer that then getting on the ttc at 3 pm with metro newspapers laying all over the place from the morning

But someone cleans the interior of new York trains at theend of the line before they get sent off again. I prefer that then getting on the ttc at 3 pm with metro newspapers laying all over the place from the morning

The TTC cleans trains as well at the ends of the lines. There's usually a crew at Kennedy that we see when we come home after visiting family in Scarborough.

I used to take the train daily to Downsview and rarely saw anyone cleaning the interiors. I have not taken the TTC daily in the last 5 years though.

I used to take the train daily to Downsview and rarely saw anyone cleaning the interiors. I have not taken the TTC daily in the last 5 years though.

It's a much more recent thing - perhaps in the last 2 or 3 or 4 years that they've been doing it.

I stopped commuting to Vaughan about 5 years ago, and they had only started cleaning the trains at Finch Station - but not yet at any of the other terminals.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

They started in March 2012 at both Kennedy and Finch.

It was an early initiative by Byford, along with the novel idea of cleaning the bathrooms regularly!

See http://www.ttc.ca/News/2012/March/0302_clean_trains.jsp

upload_2018-8-30_13-11-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-30_13-11-20.png
    upload_2018-8-30_13-11-20.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 450
Check out the TTC CEO's monthly report and find the cleanliness reports. See link for August, 2018.

View attachment 155124
It's going to be interesting to keep an eye on many of these metrics, because things will most likely get only worse under Leary. Byford went out of his way to ensure customer service was at the forefront of the TTCs mandate no matter how piss pour service could have been in certain sections of the system. Leary on the other hand has shown that he really doesn't care much about it.

It's going to be interesting to keep an eye on many of these metrics, because things will most likely get only worse under Leary. Byford went out of his way to ensure customer service was at the forefront of the TTCs mandate no matter how piss pour service could have been in certain sections of the system. Leary on the other hand has shown that he really doesn't care much about it.

I just want a window cleaner and a person with a mop and duster at Old Mill Station. Even with the increased scrutiny when I travel through one of the gems of a station every day I shudder at how dirty the windows are. I actually have never seen them clean!

Actually saw Byford and Leary at the Rebel House last week, I'm pretty sure it's Leary's local. Incidentally his email is: richard.leary@ttc.ca

I've had issues dealt with within 48 hours after emailing him. He *must* be kept on his toes as Byford was very proactive.

Back