News   Apr 26, 2024
 847     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 254     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 755     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

There’s a noose in that picture too.

The thing circled in red? ...pretty sure that's just some sort of construction related loop of wire. There's a whole bunch of loops like that throughout the photo. So many nooses :rolleyes:😂
Makes me wonder whether the other alleged incidents were misinterpreted.

InkedEeQpZRpXgAAcUG3_LI.jpg

The thing circled in red? ...pretty sure that's just some sort of construction related loop of wire. There's a whole bunch of loops like that throughout the photo. So many nooses :rolleyes:😂
Makes me wonder whether the other alleged incidents were misinterpreted.

View attachment 260994

This is what it looked like at Fairbank Station according to the CBC:

1596299408461.png

Clearly not a wire. I assume the union did an internal invistagtion and confirmed it was a purposeful act of hate. No?

Last edited:
I took a couple of trips by bus along Eglinton earlier this week one from Kennedy station to Victoria park and Eglinton and one from Eglinton and Younge to Victoria park and Eglinton to see how construction is going.

Here are my observations:

From Kennedy to Victoria park most of the crossovers seem to be in place although not all of the rails outside of intersections is complete. At the crossovers they have a different type of signal that resembles ones on railroads and at intersections they have the same ones that are used for the streetcars operating in rights of way. I did not observe any wires being strung from any of the poles.

From Eglinton and Younge I observed that the right of way is mostly complete with tracks from Science centre (Don Mills and Eglinton) along the hill from East of the DVP the tracks are raised about 3 to 6 feet above the round possibly to minimize the grade that they need to climb. Aso no wires seem to be in place yet eather also saw the same type of signals in place. This section also has the most shelters in place.

I took a couple of trips by bus along Eglinton earlier this week one from Kennedy station to Victoria park and Eglinton and one from Eglinton and Younge to Victoria park and Eglinton to see how construction is going.

Here are my observations:

From Kennedy to Victoria park most of the crossovers seem to be in place although not all of the rails outside of intersections is complete. At the crossovers they have a different type of signal that resembles ones on railroads and at intersections they have the same ones that are used for the streetcars operating in rights of way. I did not observe any wires being strung from any of the poles.

From Eglinton and Younge I observed that the right of way is mostly complete with tracks from Science centre (Don Mills and Eglinton) along the hill from East of the DVP the tracks are raised about 3 to 6 feet above the round possibly to minimize the grade that they need to climb. Aso no wires seem to be in place yet eather also saw the same type of signals in place. This section also has the most shelters in place.
You risked your life on the bus for this information? God Speed.

One must be aware at all time as to who is around you, and YOU MUST HAVE YOUR MASK ON AT ALL TIME, otherwise I use transit all the time with no problems. I do have issues when vehicles come 75% full as a lot of riders are standard door blockers at entrance and the other doors. Ran into a few riders standing in the rear doorway with no mask.

Saw a Zum 502 D60 today go by me that very few empty seats with a lot of standing riders. The 103 bus was 60% empty. TTC 29 can be full at various times every time I have used it. Same can be said for 504.

Someone miss the overhead installed at a crossover. shot July 1
50070402801_c24a4e9320_b.jpg

Back