News   Jul 02, 2020
 442     2 
News   Jul 02, 2020
 454     0 

Crosstown LRT | Metrolinx

TorPronto

Member Bio
Reaction score
If something is at capacity, it is full. If it is full, then the seats are full. If the seats are full, then I am standing. Something does not read properly in the statement above.
Yeah, I fixed that. It's been normal that you can't get on trains because they are full during rush hour from what I've read here and Steve Munro's site.

Aplus23

Member Bio
Reaction score

asher__jo

Member Bio
Reaction score
Insight to Crosstown delays
"RTG partners even competed against themselves for skills. The same consortium won a $5-billion deal in mid-2015 to build a light rail system across Eglinton Avenue in Toronto — a project that is running behind schedule. A shortage of skills drove up costs at both sites as the trades demanded more money."

Voltz

Member Bio
Reaction score
I hope the shelters are more extensive than was shown in the renders, barely cover the platform, and there was no physical barriers that could help stop a errant vehicle from going up on the platform. The platforms on St Clair and the VIVA BRT stops especially had both of these.

Steve X

Member Bio
Reaction score
I hope the shelters are more extensive than was shown in the renders, barely cover the platform, and there was no physical barriers that could help stop a errant vehicle from going up on the platform. The platforms on St Clair and the VIVA BRT stops especially had both of these.
Don't have your hopes up. It'll look something like the renders.