Crosstown LRT: Keelesdale Station | ?m | 1s | Metrolinx | IBI Group

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
March 12
Once the sidewalk is pour on the north side of Eglinton from Trethewey Dr to Municipal Rd and Keele St along with the paving of the new back-fill concrete pour Westbound lanes, traffic will be shift to it in the next week or so. Sidewalk will be wider from Trethewey Dr to the west side of York Memorial C.I. were it will become standard sidewalk. Paving equipment on site.

Lot more up on my site

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Exciting to see road restoration and the first bits of Eglinton Connects and the protected cycletrack come to life!
Cycletrack is only good from Municipal Dr to Black Creek that is now 2 lanes. West of Black Creek will not return to normal until 2021 or once they built the GO/UPX platform across Eglinton on the west side of the bridges.

By late summer or early fall, Eglinton at Keele will return to normal with 4 lanes of traffic as well the whole intersection.

drum118

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I guess someone hasn't look at the Science Centre station, as it more complete than this station for that trivia question.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Yep, exactly. One standalone structure would've been bad enough, but there's 2 corners consumed in a such a way. Wasted opportunity for easily 100+ residential units above on each side.