Toronto Corus Quay | ?m | 8s | Waterfront Toronto | Diamond Schmitt

how big is this building supposed to be again (in square footage)?

how big is this building supposed to be again (in square footage)?

Courtesy of the City of Toronto:
The project includes an approximately 500,000 square foot office building and broadcast centre, a continuous public promenade along the water’s edge and retail space. The building design will be Gold-certified under Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) standards in keeping with TEDCO’s goal of supporting sustainable development initiatives and environmental best-practices. Once complete, TEDCO’s Corus building will become Corus Entertainment’s Toronto headquarters, housing approximately 1,300 knowledge workers in the media and entertainment

And what is the final render? Did we ever get it? I remember the last one I saw people said that it was still not finalized.

^^You are welcome.
Regarding the final rendering, I have not seen one yet and I checked out D&S website a few days ago. You might want to do a search on the web to see if there are any possibilities.

p5

I'm pretty sure the hoarding around the site has renderings on it but I didn't pay too close attention when I rode by this morning. I'll snap some pics tomorrow on my morning ride.

Back