309     1 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 620     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.3K     2 

Condo Projects with Direct Subway Access

N

nab

Just wondering if and what condo projects currently have direct subway access. Are there any?

There are quite a few. Some of the ones I can think of off the top of my head include:

RoCP and College Park
Manulife (55 Charles)
Empress Walk
8 Park Road

I'd imagine 1 bloor East will and if not, it's only the length of a traffic light away

Daniels is working about to build "Arc" that will have direct access to Bayview Station on the Sheppard line.

Will 1BE have direct access?

Which apartments? Could you list a few?

The Hotel Plaza II apartments can be accessed from Bloor Street or through the Concourse, about 100 feet from Y&B the subway entrance

Yonge and Sheppard Centre.

Also, the passage connection the Sheppard Centre to the Federal Building and Madison Centre accesses a number of condos (yet strangely, I don't think there's a Transamerica connection--odd how a full-fledged North York PATH hasn't worked out; safety issues, perhaps)

@High Park Stn there's a condo under construction that surely must have direct (or at least within 20 feet) subway access. Then there's that Teeple thing@Dundas and Bloor--basically right beside the subway. But my favourite building I'd like to live in someday: Manulife.

Twenty Gothic, the condo being developed at High Park by Monarch, will not have direct subway access, although it is only a few feet across the street from the High Park station entrance.

Crossways (Bloor and Dundas) does not have direct access, although I think there has been some discussion of constructing an exit from the east end of the Dundas West subway station, which would probably access the concourse of this development, and from there, the GO station which is a bit farther to the east. It should also be noted that Crossways is a rental complex, not a condo.

@High Park Stn there's a condo under construction that surely must have direct (or at least within 20 feet) subway access. Then there's that Teeple thing@Dundas and Bloor--basically right beside the subway. But my favourite building I'd like to live in someday: Manulife.

The Manulife has amazing apartments in the highrise, floors 32-50. They have stunning views, very large suites and are well maintained but are insanely expensive. If you can afford $3K to $4K a month, buy a home or condo!

Back