News   May 03, 2024
 191     0 

CCBR @ night

T

TheAlmightyFuzzy

117651547_799523ac61_b.jpg

117651545_d910aeda5d_b.jpg

117651546_cd33f57a5b_b.jpg

I love this building, definitely a great addition to the city. Thanks for the pictures.

Stunning. Easily one of the best new buildings built in Canada in the last decade.

Sweet! My love-in with this building has been well documented on this forum, carry on :)

AoD

Man it is stunning.

Reminds me of Uni of London.

Ohh for some good Vindilu.

As a non-architect I may be reading too much into it, but I thought the oval of the roof echoes the oval meeting room shapes in the lobby and some of the skylights in the same area. It's a bit of a contrast to the squared-off shapes elsewhere in the profile of the building.

Good photos!

It's really pretty from the side too. I'll try to take some pics today.

By far the most uncomfortable building I have ever been in. I was studying there one day this past week when the sun happenned to be shining directly on the western facade of the building, which of course happens every day. Due to the ridiculously large window area, it was easily 30 degrees up there, and it was so uncomfortable I had to leave after 10 minutes.

The temperature outside was at most 10 degrees, however the air conditioning really should have been on full blast to make it comfortable. That's right, the air conditoining needs to be on in early April. I hate to think how much power this building will consume when it's actually 30 degrees outside. I should also mention that all the lights were on, despite the sun shining directly into the building. You think this building is energy efficient? No way!

A beautiful building. I haven't been inside but every view I have had of it, night or day, it looks stunning from the outside.

I wondered about the environmental considerations.

Back