Toronto Casa II Condos | 184.09m | 56s | Cresford | a—A

Sold Out (According to the email I received from their sales office)

I'm betting that Cresford is regretting downsizing Casa II by 7 floors. Who else thinks that they may re-apply for the original 64s, or even more?

I'm betting that Cresford is regretting downsizing Casa II by 7 floors. Who else thinks that they may re-apply for the original 64s, or even more?

I think they will go for an increase but how many floors depends on whether or not there are enough elevators to move people up and down in a somewhat efficient manner and stairwell capacity designed to meet fire code.

Larger rendering:

Casa2-Building-Rendering.jpg

my only real complaint about this building is the fact that it will not be covering that hideous 16 floor blank wall beside it.

why cover that beautiful BSN blank wall when you can have Casa II purchasers look right into it from their unit ? :rolleyes:

Is that Uptown and Manulife to the north in the background?

Good attention to detail Ramako, yes it is, plus they've eliminated all of the Bloor East skyline and even pasted in what looks like 33 Isabella St. to the left of BSN!

This is cresford's idea of building a neighbourhood? Talk about NO planning or vision. The POS next to casa II is Cresford as well. :(

Who on earth would buy a unit facing directly into BSN? I don't get it. Why not just purchase somewhere else? I know some people don't care about views but still. Resale value would drop IMO versus other units in the building.

Back