News   Apr 23, 2024
 538     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Capital Towers Condos (Daniels Corporation) - Real Estate -

The Condo Observer

Member Bio
Reaction score
I have not been able to find a thread on this project.

Been working the numbers on several investment options across the GTA: Core, Lakeshore, North, West. Mississauga numbers (surprise!) are looking the best out of all, and I think this project, though no architectural feat by any stretch, is a good resale option for the long term.

And YES, we are downtown oriented on this blog, but I am really keen on seeing other parts of the GTA come together as urbanized centers, and love that density is taking root in the burbs.

Any input would be appreciated:

This was moved out of the Projects section because you want to talk about investment opportunities, which is a Real Estate section matter.

simply because these towers were built by Daniels, I can quickly conclude that it would be a BAD investment ... their interior quality is terrible ~

simply because these towers were built by Daniels, I can quickly conclude that it would be a BAD investment ... their interior quality is terrible ~

REALLY? I had no idea. Quite honestly, I have never been into a Daniel's built project....Familiar with Cresford, Greenwin, Tridel, Context...but never set foot into a Daniel's project.

I have also visited a couple Monarch projects on Merton St and found them deplorable.

This is a great idea for a new thread.

Merton Street Projects

I have also visited a couple Monarch projects on Merton St and found them deplorable.

On Merton only 1 project (The Domain) was built by Monarch @ 319 Merton Street

t_28464126_2.jpg
t_28464126_1.jpg

119+139 Merton Street (The Metro + Brownstones) was built by Urbancorp

119merton1.jpg
119merton3.jpg

The other less pleasant buildings were built by Conservatory Group (Rio 1+2+3+4) @ 35+195+225+253 Merton Street... being copies of one other :rolleyes:

buildingimage1.jpg
buildingimage1.jpg
buildingimage1.jpg
buildingimage2.jpg

On Merton only 1 project (The Domain) was built by Monarch @ 319 Merton Street

I stand corrected...that's the kind of shabby info you get when working with an inexperienced sales agent recently graduated with a GEOGRAPHY degree...Soon moved on to the REAL THING ...Jane, you know you are the one for all my T O transactions! So happy you are back in circ once again.

But back to Daniels built product in Missy. Any opinions? Have not yet seen the product, but Daniels seems to be great at tooting their own horns, so I had an impression they knew their stuff man.

Last edited:

Back