News   Apr 19, 2024
 516     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 1.2K     1 

Can't close my Neptune Condo - Take it off my hands

condoman416

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi, I can't close on my Neptune Waterpark city Condo and I need to sell before registration. Willing to take the best offer before my Occupancy date as long as I don't take a loss. I will even pay the assignment fee

I don't expect the condo to last, so please only contact me if you are interested in:

Listing agents, I have many family members that are real estate agents that would list it for nothing so please don't contact me. But if you have a buyer I will give you a substantial commission and I will have one of the assistants at my family's office, who actually knows to put assignment paperwork together, so you don't have to do any work.

Features
-Lanterra Neptune Lake facing unit on a high floor
- Upgraded suite finish package
-2 Bedroom one bath
- 24 Hr Conceirge
-Indoor pool
- state-of-art fitness rooms
- Yoga Room (you can have other fitness classes there, do some real working booty shaping workouts if your sick of free weights and machines, or if you want to practice your karaoke).
- Jacuzzi on Zen-Like Rooftop garden with Panoramic views of the lake
- Brand named Stainless Steel appliances (Fridge, stove, microwave/rangehood, and dishwasher)
- Granite counter tops
- ceramic backsplash
- Engineered hardwood
- soaker tub
- High Ceilings

- Floor plan is designed to maximize lake view and being bright an open
- Perfect areas for singles: Demographics show lots of people under 40 and judging by the dog walking at the nearby by parks....they're all hot!
- The area is a natural destination point. You'll be the centre of activity for all your friends who want to stop by your jacuzzi on the garden patio before having drinks at one the great nearby restaurants, checking out the attractions at one of the many Harbour front festivals, the impromptu concerts at the Toronto Music Garden or going to the CNE/Ontario Place
- Quick search on the MLS you will see a lot of people not serious about selling because their prices are nuts....this is the Best priced 2 bdrm unit in the project. Ideal for Investors and First Time Buyers.
-Occupancy doesn't begin until November 11th so get your offers in first before people who don't know a good deal when they see one because they want to wait to see it.

For pics go to my craigslist site

email me at condoman416@gmail.com

Last edited:
Occupancy in less than 2 weeks? That's tight. Good luck with the unit. Nice layout.

Nice post, Its a very impressive article in my opinion. Its completely my pleasure for comment this post.

I take this as a sign of what's about to happen....

i've seen your posts, you have been calling an end of the market for a long time, lots of people have made money on condos. I've unfortunately lost my job, I spoke to the developer...my cases are very rare

i've seen your posts, you have been calling an end of the market for a long time, lots of people have made money on condos. I've unfortunately lost my job, I spoke to the developer...my cases are very rare

He's like a raindancer.... if you dance long enough, it will rain.

Register a corporation (takes <48h, $221), go to Scotia and speak to them about one of their self-stated income loans. They don't verify income, just that the property exists. Ta-Da!

Why didnt you list it on mls with your family agents and get most exposure for your unit you can maybe walk away with profit as I have done for 5 sellers at Neptune

Register a corporation (takes <48h, $221), go to Scotia and speak to them about one of their self-stated income loans. They don't verify income, just that the property exists. Ta-Da!

I would be extremely surprised if they allowed the corporation to take out a mortgage without having it guaranteed by someone else.

Self-stated income loans are no longer available at any bank.

Thank goodness! That's a disaster waiting to happen.
The U.S. screwed themselves big time by freely giving out 100% mortgages and people maxing out on their HELOC (no to mention shady home appraisals and credit checks), before markets crashed.

Self-stated income loans are no longer available at any bank.

If you're talking mortgages that is incorrect as I have an agreement with RBC to get a zero proof of income mortgage. Restrictions are high however in that you have to be only borrowing less than 50% of the value of the property. These types of loans make sense for certain people in that there is zero risk to the bank.

Back