News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.7K     5 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 548     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 1.3K     0 

Canadian Tire... Coins?

Canadian Tire Money: Paper Money or Coins

• Coins, finally I can toss that money clip!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paper money!

I can't believe the flack Canadian Tire took when the media caught wind that they would reduce the amount of a refunded product by the amount of Canadian tire money that was generated from that sale but not returned. How can anyone get mad at that policy? If you were to abuse it and buy a few really big ticket items, pocket the Canadian Tire money and then return the items for a full refund you'd literally be stealing money from Canadian tire.

Can you say no to Canadian Tire money? If so then that entire hassle can be avoided if you might be returning something and don't trust yourself to hold onto the money.

Oh yeah, coins are extremely annoying! Why can't they switch to a smart card system where your money goes onto the card?

It can't really be $.40 on the $100, is it? I've got a whole pile of $1 bills and I don't spend in excess of $250 that often.

I hope they keep the paper money because I tend to stockpile and then unleash a torrent of it whenever they have a good sale on (I paid something ridiculous like $15 to get a rolling tool cabinet that had a regular price of $450)

Oh yeah, coins are extremely annoying! Why can't they switch to a smart card system where your money goes onto the card?

Me thinks that a lot of people felt this way when the TTC did away with the Adult ticket. I can't tell you the amount of times people have asked where I got my token holder from...

And by the way... Canadian Tire has come out with a one dollar coin:
51926f144b1bba422a472fd4682b.jpeg

Source/Article found here:
http://www.thestar.com/business/article/733544--canadian-tire-rolls-out-new-dollar-coin

Back