699     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 437     0 

Caltrane Does Toronto Gay Pride - 09!!!

caltrane74

Member Bio
Reaction score
Here is my adventures!!

Here is the Toronto Mayor at Pride - 09!!

sany0305.jpg

Hello, how are you?... are you enjoying Pride???
(yes, a totally hot, stalkable iranian honey... with a great form...lovin' it)

sany0355.jpg

YO! YO! YO! ...why you stalkin' me man???
Don't ya know dem peeps in Iran,.......
dem just want dem vote given 'nuff Respect yo!

sany0356k.jpg

Mir Mousaavi for President!!

sany0357n.jpg

Bikini Girl!!!

sany0303.jpg

It's Pride!!!...lets Celebrate!!

sany0303.jpg

Toronto Politicos at Pride!!!

sany0308.jpg

Gettin' Wierd Now!!

sany0317.jpg

This is Better!!

sany0323k.jpg

Sexy Honies ..... yay!!

sany0312v.jpg

Smack dat Azz!!

sany0351z.jpg

Crowd in a Frenzy!!

sany0314.jpg

OMG!! What's going on here????????

sany0315.jpg

Oh Wow!! you are a Stunner!! - BTW: Did you want to learn more about my Modelling Agency???

sany0316.jpg

Oops... Wasn't supposed to Post this!!
(Actually this was my very willing companion..her chain was tied to my belt)

sany0337.jpg

Ridin' Shotgun!!

sany0318.jpg

People on a Float??? I dunno, you tell me.....

sany0327f.jpg

Yes Mr. Caltrane, we can free up some additional credit for you...
but.. you will have to spend that additional money on US!!!!!

sany0354.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics. I think you're the first person ever to post some pics from the parade that have attractive women in them.

WOW! :eek: :D :cool:

there's a rainbow on her breasts! it must have stopped raining drool!

sany0357n.jpg

Lol, no kidding, Very nice pics, (both from a photography standpoint and a content) :p
Looks like they had a huge turnout this year

I know I'm going to be accused of being PC, but really, the celebration is simply called "Pride." It's for everyone, not just "gay" men.

Interesting point. I was amazed this year at just how 'un-gay' it all felt. On the one hand this reflects amazing progress that a community has for all intents and purposes virtually disappeared into the mosaic of the masses. On the other hand I must confess I do sort of miss the sense of solidarity and subversiveness that a gay-specific Pride once stood for. This year it just seemed that everywhere we went we were shoved about in line by loud 905-er girls and their drunk obnoxious boyfriends. Even at the Barn we found the dance floors and podiums to be full of gyrating ladies (who clearly weren't drag queens), all of which is all well and good but I still couldn't help but be a little disappointed in the new tone to it all: far more corporate, far more self-consciously trying to be 'naughty', and far more mainstream/banal in many ways. Hell I didn't see all that much different at Toronto Pride than what I could see on any given weekend at a club on Richmond Street. Didn't I even see ladies in line at the Eagle?...

Personal lamentations notwithstanding it is clearly a good thing that Pride in Toronto has morphed into something far more inclusive in a post-gay city and doesn't this level of integration really just reflect what we all marched for at one point years ago to start with: acceptance. That said, the remaining moments of truly sincere LGBT pride encountered were the ones that still managed to be touching and stirring to me, but then again that's probably just nostalgia...

Should this thread be called the straightness of pride? ;)

Glad ya had fun!

Interestingly enough, NOW had an article about how much more gay Pride was this year because most of the breeders stayed home due to weather.

Breeders...?

Anyway.........

I was down on sunday and saw the beginning of the parade but only watched for a little while due to having something else to do. As for the hot women in the pics?

Yeah, they're hot. Very hot. Can you tell I'm a breeder? Ha!!

Later at night I hooked up with a couple of co-workers (more breeders) and we headed over to Church St. My first time there following the parade. Lots of funny scenes and people running around and all that.

Lots of skin too. And then one of the guys in my group started behaving like a the creepy little idiot that he is. He use to work with me and a few of the girls there hated him. He made some perverted and creepy remarks to them and they just couldn't stand being near him. So.......

There he was, drunk and standing by the curb.....

Eyeing all the girls and every time some girls started dancing in a group or walking by or with each other, he would try and get in on the action. Some might say it was harmless fun...

If he didn't try to get close to the girls he would make cat calls at them. Always a classy act.

However, the girls clearly weren't interested in him and this guy can't take a hint. So... they all moved on and I saw a few really pissed of faces as they left. Basically he chased all the women away from us.

And although I wasn't really expecting any women to look at me there I did noticed that the women that did check me out were in... pairs. I thought it was my imagination but it happened a few times. A lesbian couple would walk by and one of them would look me up and down.

I've never experienced that before... Kinda of interesting. Didn't get any propositions though. So...... it was an interesting night for the most part...... Couldn't get a drink there so I took off with another guy and grabbed a pint over on Yonge eventually.

My only really nitpick about a couple of the women in the pics are that once again, some people are overdoing the tanning thing.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but using that word to describe a heterosexual in the context above is offensive and unnecessary. "Straight", "family", "non-gay" or "heterosexual" would have sufficed.

Maybe it's just me but using that word to describe a heterosexual in the context above is offensive and unnecessary. "Straight", "family", "non-gay" or "heterosexual" would have sufficed.

what about same-sex-challenged?, dis-gay-bled? or peno-vagi-interconnects?

Back