News   Dec 07, 2021
 1K     1 
News   Dec 07, 2021
 439     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

pw20

Member Bio
Reaction score
Would Zara bother moving just down the block from their current location?
If they wanted more space and their landlord incentivized them. Morguard owns both buildings and may have wanted to consolidate the Zara space with the old Fossil space (as an example).

Benito

Member Bio
Reaction score
This is coming to the Manulife center.
FB49FAA7-7B75-46B6-8F7E-1DA0A39B700E.jpeg

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
The original location of "Dessert Lady" at 12 Cumberland Street will be closing on June 6th. Their business operations will continue at the recently opened location at 1 Sultan Street (just east of St. Thomas, south of Bloor).

Bayer

Member Bio
Reaction score
The original location of "Dessert Lady" at 12 Cumberland Street will be closing on June 6th. Their business operations will continue at the recently opened location at 1 Sultan Street (just east of St. Thomas, south of Bloor).

I love their Sultan St. location, in that beautifully-restored building at the corner of St. Thomas; I'm looking forward to going back soon. Good food and a very pleasant and quiet place to sit and relax.

deerparker

Member Bio
Reaction score
Perhaps I missed that Kate Spade was leaving Cumberland Street, but the signage is gone and the windows papered.

pw20

Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe that 100 Bloor (old pottery barn space) has been leased, but I can't confirm. Anyone know anything?

Northern Light

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I believe that 100 Bloor (old pottery barn space) has been leased, but I can't confirm. Anyone know anything?

CBRE still have it showing as leasable.

But that could be out of date.

There are.....ummmm, problems w/some of what CBRE has up............(from my perspective anyway)

No building permits pulled in relation to retail fit-out that I can see. But that may not be necessary or may not have been applied for yet.

pw20

Member Bio
Reaction score
CBRE still have it showing as leasable.

But that could be out of date.

There are.....ummmm, problems w/some of what CBRE has up............(from my perspective anyway)

No building permits pulled in relation to retail fit-out that I can see. But that may not be necessary or may not have been applied for yet.
it's not longer listed here:

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score

pw20

Member Bio
Reaction score
Based on this retail insider article my hypothesis is that Lululemon is taking 60 (or 100 Bloor)... which is great! Nike was looking at a reconfigured 2 Bloor West but not sure if they ever signed.

zang

Member Bio
Reaction score
Based on this retail insider article my hypothesis is that Lululemon is taking 60 (or 100 Bloor)... which is great! Nike was looking at a reconfigured 2 Bloor West but not sure if they ever signed.
Arlin was at Cushman & Wakefield (LePage) back when I was doing design work with them and I worked on a few projects with his name as a junior. Good guy. Should probably take the flotsam equipment out of the pool before taking a picture of himself in front of it though. ;)