306     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 1.2K     0 
News   Jul 22, 2024
 556     0 

Best-wrapped TTC bus?

W

wyliepoon

Even though I'm not a big fan of ad-wrapped TTC vehicles, I think some of the wrapped buses look interesting. This one for Centennial College, for example...

P1060697.jpg

Not too bad since most of the windows are uncovered, and doesn't look that bad. That is what I usually hate about wrapped buses.

The worst wraps are in Mississauga, Brampton and Burlington, where they are full wraps for car dealerships. The most stupid thing to wrap a bus in. I am glad there's so few TTC buses wrapped (like the ones urging you to visit Mexico, at the same time as a number of suspicous deaths inolving Canadians), because I can't stand sitting next to a wrapped window. Not to mention the dilution of the brand that transit company is supposed to represent.

The worst wraps are in Mississauga, Brampton and Burlington, where they are full wraps for car dealerships

i guess it's true what they say " a capitalist will even sell you the rope from which you will hang him from" :\

i guess the only way for a capitalist to survive is to sell a frayed rope that will break but have a 5 second warranty. :lol

A couple of weeks ago I saw a poster-wrapped streetcar promoting Cuba as a winter getaway destination - palm trees and beaches and stuff. It was covered with dirt and grime and made Cuba look horrible. Not, I think, money well spent.

^ Perhaps it would inadvertently or subliminally highlight the contrast between our late-winter grime and the presumably pristine beaches farther south?

Having said that, I don't like "bus wraps", particularly if I am riding the bus and have a difficult time seeing out the windows.

Back