News   Apr 19, 2024
 905     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 667     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Best strip club in Downtown Toronto?

No, the girls are great. Best I've seen at any strip club. But I mean ripped off in terms of money spent. You'll come away feeling ripped off. $300 to fondle a woman. I can do that for free at a nightclub. LOL

I agree - Brass Rail has by far the best looking girls of the downtown strip clubs. None of the others come even close in terms of quality. There are however some clubs in the far flung suburbs with significant hotties as well though. Too bad they're in the middle of nowhere and a bitch to get to.

I agree - Brass Rail has by far the best looking girls of the downtown strip clubs. None of the others come even close in terms of quality. There are however some clubs in the far flung suburbs with significant hotties as well though. Too bad they're in the middle of nowhere and a bitch to get to.

Have you ever tried getting into the "Upper Brass" VIP section of the place? What does that area offer that the main floor doesn't?

The transition of Sex-related industries in Toronto - Yonge Street Strip...

Adma and Everyone: Interesting article about the Yonge Street Strip's transition away
from the seedy sex-related clubs and related venues to a more tourist-oriented business
orientation...I first visited Toronto in Summer 1979 and I noticed the Strip right away...

The first thing I thought of was the Emile Jacques murder in 1977 and the initial backlash
to sex-oriented businesses on the Yonge Street strip and afterwards
changes in attitudes about those businesses along with time noting those 1993
changes there...I noticed gradual change during my visits to Toronto mainly over
the course of the 80s...

This also reminds me of the changes to the Sex industry in NYC during the administration
of Mayor Rudy Giuliani after 1994 in Midtown Manhattan especially in the
Times Square area...I wonder how those businesses will fare during the more
conservative Rob Ford era in Toronto...can he be compared to Guiliani on this subject?

In NYC Gentlemen's Clubs (the strip emporiums of today) tend to be just enough out
of the way in Manhattan or in the close-in outer Boroughs...

The old-fashioned "Topless Bar" is becoming increasingly harder to find...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! LI MIKE

Last edited:
Have any of you guys been to the Cannonball Cabaret? I've been told it's one of the best clubs outside of the city.

The Cannonball is indeed fantastic! The best spot is where the pool tables are, because they are next to the change room so you have a constant parade of strippers walking past you in a very narrow space, which leads to much fun interaction that you wouldn't normally get. And the quality of the women there is surprisingly high - you'd never guess such a far flung place would have such a massive roster, almost all of which I would describe as hot. Too bad the location is so terrible, or I'd go a lot more than twice a year!

The Cannonball is indeed fantastic! The best spot is where the pool tables are, because they are next to the change room so you have a constant parade of strippers walking past you in a very narrow space, which leads to much fun interaction that you wouldn't normally get. And the quality of the women there is surprisingly high - you'd never guess such a far flung place would have such a massive roster, almost all of which I would describe as hot. Too bad the location is so terrible, or I'd go a lot more than twice a year!

thanks for that, sounds good!

All your strip club need

Visit gentlemens-game.com

We have the most updated and personal reviews of Toronto and GTA strip clubs. From best drink prices, and best dancers (yes we know their names), we have it all. Check us out and follow us on Twitter @GentlemensGame

Back