News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 595     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 891     0 

Bed bugs so bad in Toronto they'll soon spread on transit, in theatres.

Yeah for this we can use lavender oil,mint leaves, combination of of rapeseed oil and pyrethrins, alcohol and many by which you can prevent the increasing number of bed bugs.. because of these can break the life cycle of bed bugs.. to understand how... read.. topic... Bed Bugs Pictures

Condos are also less likely to be infected because people actually care about what goes on inside their walls, and there are mechanisms in place allowing them to tackle these issues.

Years ago I lived on 'rez' at the University of Toronto at Mississauga, and I personally had to kill the bedbugs in my unit because the students were oblivious to them and the management was incredibly slow and inefficient.

Last edited:
Yeah i agree with you for this you can call the trained dog for bed bugs...output rate is 90-95%...then follow my prevention..

Bed bugs don't like to hang out on your person, but they will happily live in your clothes, or hitch a ride in a purse, backpack, luggage etc.

Whenever I go to a hotel, I look for signs of bed bugs, and I quarantine my luggage outside the house until I get a chance to deal with it. During the winter, everything gets frozen. During the summer, all my clothes go into the drier on hot and I take a steam cleaner to my luggage. Call me paranoid, but I really, really don't want to get bedbugs.

Condos are also less likely to be infected because people actually care about what goes on inside their walls, and there are mechanisms in place allowing them to tackle these issues.

Not true. I'm not naming names but I know of six condominiums that have had, or are experiencing bed bug problems within a three block radius of where I live. What mechanisms are in place?

I'm comforted that this story is a year and half old. So far, the bugs have not overthrown society and replaced our leaders giant bug composites. Wait...

I am a complete and thorough clean freak. I keep things tidy and sanitized as best as I possibly can. That said, we had an issue with these pesky scourges. They came from the neighbours apartment. We had to throw out 2 beds and a couch. That was the easy part. As soon as I told the landlord, literally the next day there is a knock on the door at 7am. Landlady said you have 2 hours before the pest control guy is here. You have to empty all drawers and closets of clothing, linens, and other washable items and launder them. Then you need to put them in garbage bags tightly sealed. You need to pull all the furniture and whatever else from the wall and upend your beds. Then you will need to spend 4 hours away AFTER they come and fog and spray.......after all this, we had to live out of garbage bags for 2 weeks, and then this process repeats. It is unpleasant to say the absolute least. I would not wish these things on anyone.

I'm comforted that this story is a year and half old. So far, the bugs have not overthrown society and replaced our leaders giant bug composites. Wait...

Beware! One night you will be awakened by a great sucking sound as an enormous army of bedbugs drains the lifeblood essence from the fine citizens of Toronto, and the city shall then be overrun by mobs of angry raccoons looking to dine on the liver of Rob Ford.

On that night you shall cry: "nuke 'em 'till they glow!"

I think all the hotels and theaters..should follow herbal treatment...

after this client get smoothing smell...as well as... bed bugs will get pungent smell...

*They can use Lavender oil around the bed frame.
*They can spread mint leaves...also on infested area.
*Treat your mattresses with steam as high temperature is very harmful for Bed bugs.
*One of the best known herbs to drive away bed bugs is Cayenne pepper.

For more ... read.. http://www.whatdobedbugslooklike.net/interesting-bed-bugs-pictures.html

Back