528     0 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 1.1K     3 
News   Sep 26, 2024
 679     0 

because tomorrow is Girl-friend Day...

M

mpolo2

as tomorrow is "Girl-friend Day" it seems timely to remind our 9_% male community of March 14th. This has been around a few years, all we need is coca-cola to get behind it and I really see this taking off:

"Guys, you know the drill. Every 14th of February you get the chance to display your fondness for a significant other by showering her with gifts, flowers, dinner, shows and any other baubles that women find romantic. Every Valentines day you rack your brains for that one special, unique gift that will show your wife or girlfriend that you really do love them more than any other. Now ladies, I'll let you in on a little secret; guys really don't enjoy this that much. Sure seeing that smile on your face when we get it right is priceless, but that smile is the result of weeks of blood, sweat and consideration. Another secret; guys feel left out. That's right, there's no special holiday for the ladies to show their appreciation for the men in their life. Men as a whole are either too proud or too embarrassed to admit it.
"Which is why a new holiday has been created. March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. That's it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th. It's like a perpetual love machine!
"The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and bjs."

and you know it is real b/c:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ste...lowjob_Day

It's also pi day.

If there are any UWaterloo students, drop by the math building on March 14th at 1:59 pm for some free pie as a celebration.

mpolo2,

What will actually happen is that the ladies will note the quaint U of Waterloo tradition, ditch the numerical reference, retain the free pie consumption, select choclate as the traditional ingredient and turn the whole thing into a national holiday complete with the requisite marketing.

As for the guys and the dream of steaks and blowjobs, the aformentioned meat can always be used as an appliance in the attempt to simulate the desired ministation.

Such a "day of recognition" will remain stillborn.

Today is kill-me-I'm-single day. If I'm not drinking I will be at Hart House tonight burning off stress and trying to forget that the love of my life is with some tool who argues with her all the time and leaves other girls' numbers lying around and....aaarrrghhhh.....

>: >: >: >: >: >: >:

Yeah, that's basically what it is... an excuse to eat pie.

Oh, and the idea of this holiday is a nice fantasy... problem is it comes down to men wanting to getting into women's pants more than vice versa on average.

Valentine's Day sucks ass! If you're a biatch or ho that whines on how her boyfriend didn't get her the "perfect gift", you suck! Bring on Steak & Blowjob Day - if the women want their fluffy presents today, I say in a month that they be obliged to cook us a Steak and then have sex for a few hours. Dan e 1980 you agree?

^?

I can't remember if this is the thread, or some other thread, that SD2 wondered why there are so few females on this board.

I've heard of this Steak and Blowjob day thing before. Seems to be growing in popularity.

March 14th i believe, steak and blowjob day, although i've heard it referred to as streak and sex day but whatever, for those of u guys who are single consider yourself lucky, V-Day blows a huge hole in my wallet, and its a week and a half after my gf's b-day so i was already runnig on empty as is! My list of top 5 worst days of the year

5) Labour day---- End of summer sucks
4) New Years---- Hate being told i have too go out and "party it up"
3) The day we turn the clocks back----- 3 hours of sunlight yay :S
2) Christmas----- Is nothing but those cheap clay-mation cartoons on t.v.?
1) Valentines Days---- Kissing ass, hoping the over priced flowers u bought were enough, blah

Heard today of another student skank stripping scandal, this time at McGill. I tell you, I give up.

if the women want their fluffy presents today, I say in a month that they be obliged to cook us a Steak and then have sex for a few hours. Dan e 1980 you agree?

i disagree. i beleive that sex in a relationship is a basic human rights issue and should not be used as a tool to get gifts. V-day is capitalism gone wrong.

the only people that benefit from this unholiday is chocolate retailers & manufacturers, halmark and psychiatrists.

sex is not currency unless you're in lahore, bangalore or bangkok.

Back