News   Apr 19, 2024
 131     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 822     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 7.7K     2 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

june12.jpg

Completed.... almost.

Beautiful shot.

This is exactly why I've reversed my first criticisms of BA being terribly dull. This building changes dramatically with even the slightest change in light quality.

looking for an excuse to post this one somewhere... BA filling in a nice chunk of sky as seen from the TD Centre: "Canadian Mint"

3639770761_d811e8ee32_o.jpg

Last edited:
Redroom, that is a fantastic shot.

I'll say! You can't get an angle like that with our MINT buildings in that area much better than that, leave it to Redroom! :)

'Tis a great shot, Redroom. Once Trump is finished you should take another one from there, although I do like with the sky-filled gap between BA and Scotia especially with the Canadian flag there.

thanks guys, and sorry I havent been posting construction updates as much as I have in the past. Luckily lots of local photographers are providing great images these days.

Marcus, we can probably get an angle that would make it look like the flag was on top of Trump's spire!

UD, how about a guided tour?

Last edited:
Any fountain or wading pool in Toronto could potentially be a homeless bathing area, and that's not unique to Toronto either.

Edmonton has a significant homeless population (somewhat more aggressive too) than Toronto and I've seldom ever seen homeless in the city's two most popular wading pools (that are deserted at night, and still without homeless bathing) - at City Hall and at the Legislature. I've always wished the pool at NPS would open up for wading, like this, at Edmonton City Hall:

794599560_b508e9192b.jpg

195782757_748f3523cf.jpg

793762805_912c31c5a6.jpg

Or at the Legislature:
DavidZ-Edmonton2008-103.jpg

Canadaday4.JPG

Back