News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 720     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

What I'd love to see is what we have already on Yonge somehow incorporated with towers stretching all the way along that stretch.

Smart thinking. This can easily be accomplished by building a large platform above the existing buildings, like a large shelf, upon which towers can be built.

Smart thinking. This can easily be accomplished by building a large platform above the existing buildings, like a large shelf, upon which towers can be built.

You make it sound so simple, but we wouldn't only need a shelf, we'd need a wall too. And I don't even want to think about the PICs held to discuss what kind of wallpaper should go up on it. Ay!

can we also have one of these? old cars included.

800px-Cartery.jpg

Oh man, the wife and I checked out "Underground Toronto" last year and it was a washout. Luckily, the "World of Our Compliments Cola" was nearby. We would've spent more time in your fine city, but we were just waiting for a connection to Raleigh-Durham.

Oh man, the wife and I checked out "Underground Toronto" last year and it was a washout. Luckily, the "World of Our Compliments Cola" was nearby. We would've spent more time in your fine city, but we were just waiting for a connection to Raleigh-Durham.

I thought Toronto was more than just an Air Canada hub!

I think I saw this in a cartoon once too.

Uh, okay, we are way off topic.

Here's the paper that I think we should hang on the wall that'll hold the shelf: enter pattern #WC1281772 where indicated at http://www.thewallpapercompany.com/main.aspx. I was thinking a nice nautical theme to recall our days as an important Great Lakes port would be nice.

Let the NIMBYism begin...

Back