Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

From my new apartment. Should be fun to watch this rise now!
20130512092206.jpg

Good shots Canadian. I think that's the first good shot of the curtain-wall at Aura, it looks good enough but can it save the building? Not sure.

By the way, is that a part of the fountains in the Ice Rink/Reflecting Pool or is the line of them longer?

I like the massing of the tower itself (not the awkward podium though) and from far away I think it will look pretty cool. Some of the shots above from the south-east are very flattering.

Using canadan's image above, (And a quick and nasty MS Paint cut and paste job) I skipped ahead a few weeks to get an idea of what the upper window wall may look like:

e0zeIaM.jpg

Another great preview Traynor, nice! Hopefully as the building tapers and the balconies disappear, the overall look will be cleaner. Looking forward to how the curtain-wall meets the top of the building.. In earlier sketch-ups by Traynor, the upper half of the building looks sharp. The night-time look should be nice as well.

Just prooves (at least to me) that Auras going to look incredible! Dont bash me for likeing a building please! Thanks for the mok-up Traynor Fantasic job!

Just a couple of quick snaps on the day before I lose this condo... I sold my sub-penthouse, and moved to the PH but with a north-west view. :(

This is Aura as of 6:45 p.m. on May 13th, 2013..... just finishing the 10th floor above the western change: and

Stephen

Last edited by a moderator:

Back