Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

I'm sure this has been said before, but the effect this thing will have from Dundas Square is going to be massive. I was there the other night and picturing it made my head spin!

just my opinion but this condo is starting to look less like the deathstar and more like the millenium falcon with that overhang. certainly not an elegant condo. just a beast.

It just occurred to me; I know what this project really needs to perfect its unique aesthetic. DUCT TAPE!!! And lots of it!

A lot of people think that overhang is a permanent feature of the building. Some lady walking past it the other night mentioned to her husband how ugly it was.

From collegeparkcondos earthcam:

VD5dD.jpg

Setback is now more visible, tower portion is rising steadily now with the smaller floorplate

The dark glass parts of the podium seem to mirror (hehe) similar aspects of the Maclean Hunter building across the park:

3988317010_97fe850df1_z.jpg

I'm surprised they need that much space for signage. Wouldn't tenants want to take advantage of the double height natural light possibilities?

Uh oh..Looks like the first horizontal band, keeps getting lower and lower with each window. The first two are fine, the other's not so much. They don't even match up with each other!

Back