1.3K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 2.1K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 560     0 

Are There Planners and Politicians Who Are Members

E

Ed007Toronto

Just wondering if people know for sure that some of the members of the forum are Toronto planners or politicians. I'm interested to know if they are listening to us.

Well, my dad is a trustee on the Toronto Seperate School Board and considering a run for local council (along with being an MPP or even an MP)... nothing confirmed but the possibility exists...

Hmmm... maybe we should have someone from the forum run for Mayor.........

GB has hinted that he might give local politics a run.

And we all know who's intending to run in Mississauga...

I can tell you that some Mississauga politicians, and even the city manager, have lurked on the forum in the past...

Future Politicians don't count ;)

There are rumours that Christopher Hume (Hint: TO Christopher ) and a few developers check this site.

Ha ha, MrMan!

We're not 100% certain who Christopher Hume really is...

Didn't someone ask this question once already?

I don't think it really matters if there are planners/politicians using the boards - what matters is that they hear your views, and that means getting involved in the public process. This is a great place for idea exchange, but I've yet to see it really translate into a "mainstream" movement.

Alchemist,

I don't know for sure ;) but I do have my reasons...
Same way I was able to guess tplanners birthday

Not abusing your moderating powers, are you? I knew I should have used a fake name...

No tplanner - Not abusing moderation powers

In your case there was a tranplanner over at cyburbia.org who turned 30 ;)

I don't have access to check for IP's.

Is there any possibilirty we could get Hume to pay a visit to this forum? I'm sure that a few of us would like to have a few words with him...:evil

He does read the forums, if you have anything to say to him this would be the place.

Back