News   Apr 18, 2024
 4.8K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

Anyone heard about delayed/cancelled condos in Toronto

ducati0000

Member Bio
Reaction score
My buddy just got laid off at a Concord project,he mentioned a lot of project's forming is being stopped at ground level and the projects being "delayed" or projects being built is slowing down (cutting manpower).Anyone knows which project is going this direction?.The Mars condos cranes are coming down and it look like the condo across the RBC is moving very very slow.

My buddy just got laid off at a Concord project,he mentioned a lot of project's forming is being stopped at ground level and the projects being "delayed" or projects being built is slowing down (cutting manpower).Anyone knows which project is going this direction?.The Mars condos cranes are coming down and it look like the condo across the RBC is moving very very slow.

What Mars condos? If you meant the Mars building, that's not a condo.

What does RBC stand for?

That does indeed sound like Boutique. It seems to have been moving slowly for some time. Not sure whether that relates to financing difficulties or something else.

Yeah, that would be expected in a recession. And the market hasn't priced in the "D" word yet. Would anyone care for more Obama/Harper Kool-aid cuz obviously throwing more money at the problem will get us out of this.

Back