News   Apr 24, 2024
 691     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 892     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 559     0 

any townhouse or condo townhouse preconstruction in gta?

just1time

Member Bio
Reaction score
i have searched the hometrader.ca and all
i would like to know if there are any preconstruction townhouses in the downtown area.
all it seems to be are just condos, condos, condos...

i would like to know if there are any preconstruction townhouses in the downtown area.

If you are looking for the free-hold GTA there are some; downtown rarely.

There are townhouses in Liberty Village and also ones associated with West Harbour City.

are you asking about freehold TH?
i'm assuming you are since you say there are only condos, condos, condos.

only freehold TH i can think of PC in d/t is lippincott.

for condo TH there are plenty ...
Corktown district, VU, Market Wharf, Cityplace, WHC, Liberty Village, U condo,

hey

I have been interested in townhomes in the downtown area for a while but it seems there are only at liberty village, afew at carr st at queen and bathurst. lost 3 to bidding wars recently...tiured of the real estate mes and bidding wars with people overpaying for real estate.
hopefully i can find a townhouse or condo i want with the cold coming through....and people unwilling to move in the cold :D

Freehold in little italy from the 900s

Urbancorp towns in Leslieville, Riverdale and the beaches from the 600s (Leslieville) $50 a month maintenance fee for snow removal

Last edited:
http://www.newcondosalescentre.com/queenste/[/URL]http://www.newcondosalescentre.com/queenste/

Leslieville is completely sold out.. Riverdale is almost sold out with 2 units still within 10 days cooling off period. Riverdale is 2800sqft and the last price was 825k

Back